Confused . Com Today

countryman

1 hour ago, countryman said:

Went up to the counter to pay for some items, just about to say hi love or hello mate and was greeted by someone with a beard, make up, better than average breasts and blue hair. We do live in some interesting times.

The most important question no one's asked is.........

Would ya?

The saying politely phrased is would you rather fight it than have sex with it, even though you’d probably loose. 

Saw simmilar in Newcastle couple months ago when shopping with my wife. A fella similar in build and looks as Si off the hairy bikers, walking past Windows Arcade with a right pair of Dolly Parton sized emebelishments n a dress open at the neck with hairy upper chest showing and wearing work type boots. Wife laughed as I watched this spectacle walk past as I stared in disbelief. Looked as feminine as Les Dawson in a dress. 

Edited by figgy

Just let people live and let live, it might seem strange but its totally harmless. I encountered a man in a dress and wig this week, it caught me off guard for a moment but no harm done. Life is complicated and if these people choose to live this way you should first off admire their courage because I'm sure it takes one heck of a lot of courage every day to step outside the front door.

Just be grateful you don't have a life that could see you getting your head kicked in every day. Unless of course you are a Tottenham fan...…………..

Edited by Vince Green

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Mods, is putting scary stuff up like this allowed. I doubt I will sleep a wink tonight now with that recurring vision flashing through my mind.

Its a free country, in Iran they would hang them or chuck them off a high building. And you think you have a sleep problem?

Edited by Vince Green

One of the most bizarre things I saw once was related to a woman I knew was a lesbian. Went to fetch a horse off her knowing full well she was a lady gardener and she had a long term girlfriend/partner whatever label is currently acceptable. Met her to get a lead the final mile to the yard because apparently it was impossible to find. It wasn’t! Whereupon I met her lady friend. Only her lady friend had a big enough bulge in her latex mini skirt to put the horse to shame! I clocked the lady formerly known as a man and swerved the situation and left it all to the lovely Mrs BTJ. Even funnier was I didn’t even say a word to her I just got out of the lorry and went to drop the ramp. She didn’t think it was funny not giving her a heads up. What I struggle to understand is the gender stereotypes these people use as a role model. Fair enough you as a 50 something year old man identify as a woman but if that’s what you think you are why wouldn’t you dress appropriately? This particular person was dressed in a way that a cheap hooker would be embarrassed about. Thigh high boots, latex mini skirt, boob tube...in December! 

9 hours ago, Benthejockey said:

One of the most bizarre things I saw once was related to a woman I knew was a lesbian. Went to fetch a horse off her knowing full well she was a lady gardener and she had a long term girlfriend/partner whatever label is currently acceptable. Met her to get a lead the final mile to the yard because apparently it was impossible to find. It wasn’t! Whereupon I met her lady friend. Only her lady friend had a big enough bulge in her latex mini skirt to put the horse to shame! I clocked the lady formerly known as a man and swerved the situation and left it all to the lovely Mrs BTJ. Even funnier was I didn’t even say a word to her I just got out of the lorry and went to drop the ramp. She didn’t think it was funny not giving her a heads up. What I struggle to understand is the gender stereotypes these people use as a role model. Fair enough you as a 50 something year old man identify as a woman but if that’s what you think you are why wouldn’t you dress appropriately? This particular person was dressed in a way that a cheap hooker would be embarrassed about. Thigh high boots, latex mini skirt, boob tube...in December! 

And you seem to remember him/her very fondly!