My Wife (once again)

steve_b_wales

Yesterday, my wife was speaking (on the phone) to a sales assistant from Triton, who make shower units. She wanted to know if we could replace our old one (10 years) for the same, to avoid drilling the wall etc. The assistant asked her what model we have at the moment, and she replied Bezique, but pronounced it 'Bez ee kew! I would have loved to have seen the sales assistants face!

Do your partners come out with some beauties?

53 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Yesterday, my wife was speaking (on the phone) to a sales assistant from Triton, who make shower units. She wanted to know if we could replace our old one (10 years) for the same, to avoid drilling the wall etc. The assistant asked her what model we have at the moment, and she replied Bezique, but pronounced it 'Bez ee kew! I would have loved to have seen the sales assistants face!

Do your partners come out with some beauties?

it always seems to happen after they have eaten something..........................................

wedding cake....

I wouldn’t know where to start with my wife, but I have a colleague who used to live in Locking, a village near Weston-super-Mare. They were looking at buying a second hand car and one ad had ‘30,000 miles, full service history, sunroof, central locking’ and she said “Oooh, central locking? That car must be just round the corner from us”