What a spineless cabinet we have

JRDS

26 minutes ago, walshie said:

We haven't even been bullied into it. Fuhrer May always wanted to stay in and if she has her way, we will. Whether we stay or go, the EU will try to make an example of us for daring to disobey.

Respect to your family. 

You are of course right walshie. What annoys me is this country's people showed their mettle taking the brave decision to give the bulying EU the two fingers to their threats and voted leave, it proved me wrong, as I predicted our country had gone soft and we'd all roll over, we are being betrayed by our own politicians, it stinks.

Thanks for the well wishes mate, two world wars within a generation, I doubt there's many families in the UK that didn't suffer losses in one way or other.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

You are of course right walshie. What annoys me is this country's people showed their mettle taking the brave decision to give the bulying EU the two fingers to their threats and voted leave, it proved me wrong, as I predicted our country had gone soft and we'd all roll over, we are being betrayed by our own politicians, it stinks.

Thanks for the well wishes mate, two world wars within a generation, I doubt there's many families in the UK that didn't suffer losses in one way or other.

Would be interesting to find out who and how many politicians stopped at home politicking instead of going to war, in the two world wars eh?

2 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Would be interesting to find out who and how many politicians stopped at home politicking instead of going to war, in the two world wars eh?

Well , someone stil has to govern the Country during times or War- or should mrs miggins the resident chef stepped in? 🙂

On 17/11/2018 at 09:05, 12gauge82 said:

Option 3, my family didn't die in foreign lands for our freedom, only for a gutless bunch of politicians to be bullied into handing this country's sovereignty over to a load of unelected EU snakes.

Sadly bud, they probably did, along with virtually countless others?

UK politics hey? Just a continuing illustration of the total contempt they appear to feel we deserve?

On 17/11/2018 at 09:51, panoma1 said:

Well someone ended up with a knighthood for getting us in this message?