What a spineless cabinet we have

JRDS

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teresa the appeaser..................Tony Blair has crawled out of his cess pit now...............2 things will either happen...she will get kicked out /resign.....2nd ...oh yes 2nd referendum....true democracy at work and we have a ringside seat

all we want now is nicola gobbing off now ...barak obama sticking his oar in ....and a few tweets from redneck trumpy boy...............

Laura Kunsberg is wetting her knickers with delight...and no doubt they will bring in Brigadear Kate Adie to report on the multi politicle pile up that will ensue

I won’t be voting if we have a second referendum, nor will I ever vote again. 

I’ve just filled out and returned the ‘register to vote’ leaflet that we get sent every now and then, where we’re ‘invited’ to register, but with the threat of an £80 fine if we don’t. If there’s another referendum I can’t really see the value in having a vote.

12 minutes ago, Scully said:

I won’t be voting if we have a second referendum, nor will I ever vote again. 

I’ve just filled out and returned the ‘register to vote’ leaflet that we get sent every now and then, where we’re ‘invited’ to register, but with the threat of an £80 fine if we don’t. If there’s another referendum I can’t really see the value in having a vote.

That's what they want you to do, don't fall into the trap.

No matter how useless it feels, vote.

You can bet the remainers will.

4 minutes ago, markm said:

Sums it up really. People see themselves at experts (having not read the 500ish pages). 

To many reese-mog / Johnson love child’s...

Patronising, I think you will find she has crossed every single one of her red lines.

The EU are happy and are gloating they retain full control, what more do you need to know? The deal does not take us out of EU control so does not deliver Brexit.  We pay £39 > £46 Billion for ………………………………………………………… nothing. 

Come on lads. Did anyone expect anything different from letting a staunch remainer negotiate a Brexit deal?

There won't be another referendum IMO as there isn't time to organise and implement one before March 29th.

If there was, and Leave won again, would the remainers accept it this time of would it be best of 5? If Remain won,  I'd hope Brexiteers would whinge and complain for 2 years till we got a 3rd referendum. etc. etc. etc.

This needs to end now or we could go in circles forever. Might get a bit further if we get someone pro-Brexit to continue negotiations.

Get rid of that snake May a.s.a.p.