Mig welder, arc welder and a flat?

rovercoupe

I Have bought a new welder so my old one is up for sale, it's a enilhell sga145 turbo, this is a good welder before the name was bought out and destroyed with cheap Chinese tat rebranding. It welds really nice but does not like 0.6 wire but works all day on 0.8 wire. I have put a new wire liner, neck liner and put a proper earth clamp on since having it. It also comes with 2 basic regs one for big bottles and one for the little hobby bottles. I took the side door off as it kept opening itself when moving it around and it got on my nerves but it's there if you want to put it back on! Will take 5kg reels and little reels.

£70 collected from pudsey 

I also have what I was told is a engineering flat, not in perfect condition as some clot used it as a backstop when stamping some numbers so it's marked but it will clean up and it's too nice to scrap.

this is free if you collect it!

i also still have my old arc welder if anyone wants it it's a weld star will no doubt go forever but space is needed so if you want it it's yours for £20

I am heading to Norwich this weekend so could meet up on sat Eve or Monday morning if your in the area. 

IMG-6568.jpg

IMG-6567.jpg

IMG-6566.jpg

IMG-6564.jpg

image.jpg

IMG-6562.jpg

5 hours ago, biketestace said:

Any chance for the engineering flat please ?

Im in Burton on Trent so could meet up during your journey ?

Cheers

Paul

I would meet up but I have 2 collections to do allready on the way down and trying to get a third in is going to be too tight.

if you want it posting I can but it's quite heavy!

2 hours ago, rovercoupe said:

I would meet up but I have 2 collections to do allready on the way down and trying to get a third in is going to be too tight.

if you want it posting I can but it's quite heavy!

Post would be good, send me your payment details, paypal etc ?

Thank you 👍