"Mainly" %$&^&*()((**&..owwww !

ditchman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously did not fill in the ten page Health & Safety forms Simon required when approaching a Land Rover never mind crawling underneath and there must be some reaction to the impact as you say there is not a drip of oil anywhere underneath .... now as the owner of a well worked 30yr old 90, I know this to be impossible. The impact has obviously impaired your vision.

Edited by Walker570

55 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

You obviously did not fill in the ten page Health & Safety forms Simon required when approaching a Land Rover never mind crawling underneath and there must be some reaction to the impact as you say there is not a drip of oil anywhere underneath .... now as the owner of a well worked 30yr old 90, I know this to be impossible. The impact has obviously impaired your vision.

not a drip my boy ...not a drip...................im a landrover oil jedi...................may the bits be with you...........

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

what engine have you in your 90.........the original one ? (like mine)

3.9V8 attached to an LT85 box..... Range Rover Classic rear axle and uprated transfer box.

2 hours ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

From what l recall its a V8 running on methane , composted from all those 🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿.

I wish I wish ...yes it is duel fuel...LPG/Petrol

1 hour ago, billytheghillie said:

maybe that experience with the torque wrench will knock some sense into you. then again you may have to do it again.

im the type of person who will lose money on a race ...then bet again on the replay.................................no hope for me im afraid..:lol:

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

Yes if you play with your bellybutton to much your bum will drop of😎😎

no way...............ive never seen that happen.............i must tell Belinda Mellons over the road that

Edited by ditchman