Deer hunter jacket meidel boots and perch and pike gear

pro_carper

Forsale 

Deerhunter almati jacket green size xxxl .Purchased this jacket two weeks ago tried it on and it was to big for me so planned on sending it back but my mrs had thrown away the recipt.its still in the bag as if you were buying new all i have done is try it on. Its size is xxxl but i would say its more of a xxl great quality jacket and looks the part the rrp price is £293 im looking for £70 posted.can send pics via wats app

meindl vakuum size 11 i have had these boots just over a year they are fully waterproof warm and comfy  and still have the original soles in them they have been cleaned and treated when needed. No rips cracks or tears mainly used for walking the dogs. Years of life left in them yet and who ever buys them will not be dissapointed great boots! Looking for £85 posted can send pics via wats app

Crazyfish inspire micro jig special 1gr to 6gr like new in cloth bag still has tags on this rod has had very little use. It looks like it would as if you were buying out the shop. Pics via wats app

£90 posted

Savage gear lure bag size small great condition no rips or tear like you would buy new the box is filled with soft plasic lures for drop shot fishing and jigging for all predetor fish 

The jigs are mainly crazyfish and fox rage savage gear etc all top brands most unused. Can send pics via wats app 

Looking for £65 posed