Looking for help!!

Hi, I'm at a bit of a loose end so I thought I'd put a request out to any pigeon shooters in the north Yorkshire area, I'm going into Salford royal tomorrow for an operation on my spine, I should by all accounts be able to go out and about within a week or so if all goes well but I won't be able to manage my hide and all the other gear on my own for a while so I am looking for a shooting companion to help me put the hide up and decoys out and of course shoot with me, I'm asking in advance so hopefully I'll have something to look forward to, I have everything we will need gear wise, i am a member of the NPPC so if there any other members on hear willing to help me out that would be great, I am based just outside hawes, thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I hear from someone that is willing to help.atb Ian

I won't be online after around 9pm tonight untill I come round from the general anestetic probably tomorrow night so I will answer any offers or good wishes when I have my whitts back.thanks again.

Edited by rapid .25