Trespassers banned

ShootingEgg

There's something I really don't understand about this.

A Judge tells a group of anti's that they are not allowed to break the law (again) ? Trespass is, by definition, an unlawful activity so if they've been found guilty of such was their punishment to be told that they're banned from doing it again ? ?

Criminals are criminals and break the law seemingly regardless anyway so a fat lot of good it will do to tell them they've been naughty and shouldn't do it again.

Why the hype ?

20 minutes ago, Longstrider said:

There's something I really don't understand about this.

A Judge tells a group of anti's that they are not allowed to break the law (again) ? Trespass is, by definition, an unlawful activity so if they've been found guilty of such was their punishment to be told that they're banned from doing it again ? ?

Its a bit like this group of 'social justice heroes'

https://www.richieallen.co.uk/far-left-thugs-antifa-system-servers-out-to-destroy-free-speech/

Masked, armed, and intimidating people, they should really be arrested on the spot.
But, theyre not, why ?

Edited by Rewulf

3 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

I would have thought that just going Masked classifies as intimidation regardless of anything else,

The covered faces didn't seem to instigate robust action against the 20 or so idiots tearing around on motor cycles intimidating dogwalkers on that Midlands beauty spot a few weeks ago.

10 minutes ago, Scully said:

Saw the footage on the news; thought it was hilarious! We must be the laughing stock of the world. Absolutely pathetic! 

Seems to me that the justice system has been tinkered with by the politicos to the point where the Police can't act, the courts can't act?

12 minutes ago, Longstrider said:

Not seen that before. Utterly disgraceful. Also disgraceful that cars (50% on average driven by grown men I'd expect) continue to drive past/around this incident whilst it happened.

One of the bigger concerns of a couple of coppers interviewed, is that a member of the public filmed it rather than going to help.

The Warwickshire are trying to do something similar with that horrible smelly bint from the west mid hunt sabs. And if that works I imagine all hunts will go the same way. But I’d guess in the same way my ex partner ignores court orders it won’t make a jot of difference and they’ll happily breach their injunctions but it will make it easier for them to lock them up. The police on the whole don’t like the antis but they’re reluctant to do much because it’s hard to actually get any real prosecutions. And any that do get prosecuted will become martyrs for the cause.