moped scum, gloves off?

guzzicat

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit hesitant to suggest this but with a bit of luck it will become standard policy to not try to avoid maiming scum that are using scooters to rob people.

That would be more likely to effectively prevent them from doing it again than the petty sentencing they'd probably get by being considerate towards them.

It`s time the gloves came off with all the lowlife ! They need to be afraid whereas at present they have a free for all especially in rural areas.

3 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

but the scum have human rights, and will take met to brussels.

and that`s why we need rid of Brussels!

2 hours ago, Sciurus said:

Very impressive videos and effective too! I wonder how the police hierarchy will react if one of the moped riders gets hurt or even better - run over?

The Tactic seems to be well thought out , a little "tap" then brake hard , the chance of running over the scrote is very low .

Do you know, i really want to revel in this and laugh at the chavvy scum.  But I can't.

My nephew has just been involved in an accident where someone knocked him off of his motorcycle on the way home from work.

As result he was badly injured breaking a hand, arm and leg.

They took his leg off because the trauma was extensive. He is 37 with two young kids and a mortgage. 

1 hour ago, Pistol p said:

Do you know, i really want to revel in this and laugh at the chavvy scum.  But I can't.

My nephew has just been involved in an accident where someone knocked him off of his motorcycle on the way home from work.

They took his leg off because the trauma was extensive. He is 37 with two young kids and a mortgage. 

Those poor criminals. 

Maybe they should think about the consequences before they go out robbing people. 

The people they rob and attack often have kids and mortgages. 

1 hour ago, Pistol p said:

Sorry to hear about your nephew, an awful thing to happen whilst innocently commuting home. 

With regards to the moped ####er$ I think the police have been to soft on them to a point where the police are now getting attacked. So they need to be tougher. 

100% agree with taking the fight to thieving, robbing little....

Should a suspect die as a result of a 'hard stop' by police-will we see a return of the disorder that spread through London after a Police contact death? 

Does the means justify the ends?

I wonder if the 'about time/gloves off/getting a spine' commentators and the wider public will continue to support such pro-active tactics.

if the IOPC has its way it'll be banned next week and officers will be back letting helmet-less riders escape as the pursuit policy deems it too dangerous.

Is that what we, the public, want our Police to do?

f.

Hopefully it may make some of the thieving little creeps, think twice.

Just hope some goodie two shoes, interfering idiot, doesn't decide it's to dangerous for the poor misguided lads on the mopeds and gets it stopped.

Get some bull bars on a few 4x4 pickups, black and aggressive looking, let the boys in blue fight back for a change.

The argument for getting innocent scooter riders doesn’t really hold up as the police must pursue with lights and sirens for at least a short period of time before engaging, I doubt very much that they just ram the first scooter rider that they clap eyes on. The little a scrotes in the video were obviously fully aware of the situation and were trying their hardest to avoid the police. We need more of this kind of police action.