moped scum, gloves off?

guzzicat

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Fuddster said:

I wonder if the 'about time/gloves off/getting a spine' commentators and the wider public will continue to support such pro-active tactics.

Absolutely, and if the same mass looting (I refuse to call it rioting) happens and the Police lose control like last time, I will also support deploying the Army to take back control by any means including lethal.

It's time that criminals in the UK were scared for a change. In my opinion, if a criminal breaks someone else's human rights, then by default they should lose theirs.

2 minutes ago, del.gue said:

Diane Abbot finds it "concerning" that the police do this...god help us if she is ever home secretary!

On the plus side i suppose she will have an extra 2 million bobbies and pay them 30 pence a week

Or an extra 30 bobbies and pay them 2 million a week 😁 either would be believable with Diane Abbot.

Edited by sportsbob

7 hours ago, Clodhopper said:

The argument for getting innocent scooter riders doesn’t really hold up as the police must pursue with lights and sirens for at least a short period of time before engaging, I doubt very much that they just ram the first scooter rider that they clap eyes on. The little a scrotes in the video were obviously fully aware of the situation and were trying their hardest to avoid the police. We need more of this kind of police action.

Exactly

3 hours ago, del.gue said:

Diane Abbot finds it "concerning" that the police do this...god help us if she is ever home secretary!

On the plus side i suppose she will have an extra 2 million bobbies and pay them 30 pence a week

Lets face it she has made more people laugh than her uncle Russ ever did!

8 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

I am far from a snowflake or a 'hand wringer'!! But out of interest, how many other bikers on here viewed that footage and laughed and think such action is ok?

Walker, back in the day under what circs and for what  reasons would you use ram to stop tactics on motorcycles?  NB

I'm a biker and it doesn't bother me but then I've never tried to out run a police car, come to think about it, I've never snatched a handbag either. 

8 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

I am far from a snowflake or a 'hand wringer'!! But out of interest, how many other bikers on here viewed that footage and laughed and think such action is ok?

Walker, back in the day under what circs and for what  reasons would you use ram to stop tactics on motorcycles?  NB

I rode my first motorbike @14 (off road) &sold my last this year @72, in between I raced a few, stepped off a few& did god knows how many miles,when I viewed the footage I did not see bikers at all just useless bit off scum that should have gone into a condom.

1 hour ago, NatureBoy said:

I ride a bike and think it's ok 

I also ride motorbikes, and I concur with the above riders. They should have employed this method sooner. Then maybe some of these atrocious stabbings and robberies wouldn’t have happened!! 

A bull bar on the front of these pursuit vehicles would help to minimise any damage to the police cars 👍🏼

Edited by Delwint

2 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

these are not bikers (like me a few years ago).

these are the toerags that are ripping phones out of peoples hands, smash and grabs at jewellers and robbing handbags.

the sort that would throw acid in your face and ride off on your fireblade.

Proportionate,legal and absolutely necessary to combat these oiks-to tick the ECHR box.

I believe this is why the 'man in the street' would heartily support such direct action.

f.