moped scum, gloves off?

guzzicat

i will lay money now...............the fuzz have a black sense of humour and i bet you..in the locker room they are running a points system...£5.00 quid in the kitty and the most points at xmas takes all.............

1. 10 points scooter under 200cc plus one passenger
  2. 8 points scooter under 150cc  one person
  3. 5 points flipped the scooter on a corner
  4. 3 points flipped the scooter at traffic lights
  5. 1 points driver EU national

Joker wild.35 points British born.....

and i tell you what i will chip in as well

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

I am far from a snowflake or a 'hand wringer'!! But out of interest, how many other bikers on here viewed that footage and laughed and think such action is ok?

Walker, back in the day under what circs and for what  reasons would you use ram to stop tactics on motorcycles?  NB

If they didn't stop when asked and likely to cause injury to an innocent person or persons.  Fortunately it did not happen often because they knew we wouldn't mess about.  Now any action against anyone good or bad get reported almost as a crime to the Independant Police Investigators....one recently when a criminally driven car crashed and killed someone  when police were in pursuit.

3 hours ago, Pistol p said:

Yes, we all know this. What's your point?

The point was you made a correlation between this thread - about the Police knocking known criminals off their bikes, and your relative (assumingly a law abiding citizen?) that got knocked off their bike by accident, saying how you felt sorry for them... 

dod you not mean you felt sorry for those criminals getting knocked off? If you didn’t it was a weird thing for you to post as entirely off topic to the thread... 

what was your point? 

34 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i will lay money now...............the fuzz have a black sense of humour and i bet you..in the locker room they are running a points system...£5.00 quid in the kitty and the most points at xmas takes all.............

It’s almost like the fine system on our pheasant shoot. 

I am not saying it's wright or wrong! Just i really didn't find scoots getting wacked and bodies tossed about like rag dolls  criminals or not funny or laughable! They do need sorting out tho! Many are non nationals with very different values. Maybe that is partly why it's  became such a big problem! There is so much wrong with our system and society at the mo!     NB

'Many are non nationals with very different values'.

remember that when your mrs gets robbed-i believe theft and robbery are illegal in most countries across the globe.

personally,  i cheered and gave a 'get some' to the guys and gals taking the fight to these scrote bags.

Corporal Jones encompasses the sentiment with 'They don't like it up them'.

f. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

The point was you made a correlation between this thread - about the Police knocking known criminals off their bikes, and your relative (assumingly a law abiding citizen?) that got knocked off their bike by accident, saying how you felt sorry for them... 

dod you not mean you felt sorry for those criminals getting knocked off? If you didn’t it was a weird thing for you to post as entirely off topic to the thread... 

what was your point? 

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

what was your point? 

I think I have a higher point of empathy than yourself. I agree that these moped scum should be hung at dawn and their families thrashed within an inch of their lives.  

My correlation come from the fact that a family member had his knee cap sliced off and then with the resulting trauma, had the remaining limb amputated. Whilst riding home from work. While trying to make a living. So life is a bit hard for him now. And so while watching the video of mugs being dispatched from scooters by the plod, I thought, because I can, **** me that looks painful. And I related that to my nephew and his fore coming troubles. 

Hang on a minute, why am I explaining myself to someone like you. It generally ends up in a slanging match with bad spelling on your behalf. 

I have no more time for you, sir.

4 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

I am far from a snowflake or a 'hand wringer'!! But out of interest, how many other bikers on here viewed that footage and laughed and think such action is ok?

Walker, back in the day under what circs and for what  reasons would you use ram to stop tactics on motorcycles?  NB

I am a 61 year old and have been riding motorcars since I was 15 and raced for 8 years so I consider myself pretty qualified as a motorcyclist 

I ride every day in central London and have seen first hand some of the thefts these scumbag moped kids are getting away with and everyone is scared to intervene as a lot of them are carrying knives it's about time the police knocked them off and justice can be done when they get arrested 

I have no care for there health or  even care if one of them gets killed doing  there crimes it's about time someone did something about it 

I know quite a few Co workers that have had there bikes taken off of them at traffic lights by these thieves  it's a frightening crime to have a knife shoved in your face to steal your moped 

Good on the met

+1 why should the police put manners on those chavs that is a job for their mum / dads if still around    right from wrong     there are a lot of youngsters in said areas who go to work and aspire to improve themselves  legally     without  thieving  drug dealing  stabbing etc    if you are up to no good in any area the police should be allowed to take them out regardless of the end result       may breed respect for police as a thankless job already     many years ago locals / neighbours would slap the **** out of you and tell your dad he would whoop your *** and you would lean respect for others and their property         if you are legal  not a thief got road tax and insurance  you do not have to worry about police 

why cannot we bring back the birch cannot sit down for a time   rather than prison sentence bla bla  human rights bla bla      victims have no rights  but the chav  do      so change the law      to help victims and courts decide punishment and  administer corporal punishment the way forward  rather than prison sentence at tax payer expense when your backside hurts you remember don't do it  again

Edited by Saltings

1 hour ago, Fuddster said:

remember that when your mrs gets robbed-i believe theft and robbery are illegal in most countries across the globe.

personally,  i cheered and gave a 'get some' to the guys and gals taking the fight to these scrote bags.

f. 

Thanks for that cheery comment Fuddster! But i aint got a Mrs no more ta! I agree they are low life that need sorting! What i meant by them been non nationals was they don't care and have little to loose, and because they are it maybe why they haven't been targeted and tackled harder by the law before now!  First viewing of that footage made me personally feel surprisingly uneasy and that's why i asked other bikers oppion! But that could because a mate got taken out and killed by reckless car driver last week. Laws and sentencing need to be enforced to deal with them and others!    NB

3 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

I am not saying it's wright or wrong! Just i really didn't find scoots getting wacked and bodies tossed about like rag dolls  criminals or not funny or laughable! They do need sorting out tho! Many are non nationals with very different values. Maybe that is partly why it's  became such a big problem! There is so much wrong with our system and society at the mo!     NB

So what actions would you support that categorically stops the scum from proceeding any further - potentially injuring innocent pedestrians while trying to evade a clearly and unmisstakenly blue lit police pursuit?

I'd also make the point I think bullbar rigged 4x4's would not be able to navigate pavements and pathways that scooters would use to foil pursuit. Bullbars on bikes would be ideal if its practical - and it would send a very clear warning to a non stop scooter rider what is likely to follow if he doesnt stop.

8 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Snowflake type comments coming through here!

7 hours ago, Fuddster said:

f. 

As most people will see the situation I believe.

5 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Thanks for that cheery comment Fuddster! But i aint got a Mrs no more ta! I agree they are low life that need sorting! What i meant by them been non nationals was they don't care and have little to loose, and because they are it maybe why they haven't been targeted and tackled harder by the law before now!  First viewing of that footage made me personally feel surprisingly uneasy and that's why i asked other bikers oppion! But that could because a mate got taken out and killed by reckless car driver last week. Laws and sentencing need to be enforced to deal with them and others!    NB

So rather than adopt this new way of dealing with the SCUM, what do you propose?

Nothing has worked up until this new confrontational approach.

4 hours ago, Dave-G said:

So what actions would you support that categorically stops the scum from proceeding any further - potentially injuring innocent pedestrians while trying to evade a clearly and unmisstakenly blue lit police pursuit?

I'd also make the point I think bullbar rigged 4x4's would not be able to navigate pavements and pathways that scooters would use to foil pursuit. Bullbars on bikes would be ideal if its practical - and it would send a very clear warning to a non stop scooter rider what is likely to follow if he doesnt stop.

Any body else remember when the snowflakes (before they even got that name) used to advocate sending our little problems on safaris and little holidays to try to change their ways?

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

No, no, no, you've got it all wrong, the points system will be based upon the colour of the helmet or hoodie (if no helmet) the scum is wearing!

8 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Yes, iMO, you are correct. The main problem being that we are too soft on criminals.

Another problem with "our system" is the fact that too many snowflakes are blaming "the system", rather than making the scumbags responsible. i wonder how many of these snowflakes would still blame "the system", if it was their face the acid was thrown into. 

Do you have an issue with an armed robber/terrorist being shot by police? 

Edited by silver pigeon69

6 minutes ago, silver pigeon69 said:

Yes, iMO, you are correct. The main problem being that we are too soft on criminals.

Another problem with "our system" is the fact that too many snowflakes are blaming "the system", rather than making the scumbags responsible. i wonder how many of these snowflakes would still blame "the system", if it was their face the acid was thrown into. 

Do you have an issue with an armed robber/terrorist being shot by police? 

No, it used to happen.

6 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

First viewing of that footage made me personally feel surprisingly uneasy and that's why i asked other bikers oppion! But that could because a mate got taken out and killed by reckless car driver last week. Laws and sentencing need to be enforced to deal with them and others!    NB

They are not bikers they are violent criminals that choose to either use a scooter as a vehicle to enact there violence or they have stolen the scooter or motorcycle they are riding as a result of violence.

So in my opinion as a life long biker knocking them off should be just the start of their punishment.

Have you asked your mate if he feels the same as you about this? . 

9 hours ago, Pistol p said:

I think I have a higher point of empathy than yourself. I agree that these moped scum should be hung at dawn and their families thrashed within an inch of their lives.  

My correlation come from the fact that a family member had his knee cap sliced off and then with the resulting trauma, had the remaining limb amputated. Whilst riding home from work. While trying to make a living. So life is a bit hard for him now. And so while watching the video of mugs being dispatched from scooters by the plod, I thought, because I can, **** me that looks painful. And I related that to my nephew and his fore coming troubles. 

Hang on a minute, why am I explaining myself to someone like you. It generally ends up in a slanging match with bad spelling on your behalf. 

I have no more time for you, sir.

😂😂 as you attempt to start a slanging match by getting personal. 

Best of luck to your cousin, hope his luck changes 👍🏻

16 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Me, because just like when i drive my car if a blue light and sirens come up behind me i pull over.

12 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

That's because there is nothing funny or laughable about anything that these low life scum criminal are doing. This is one of the best ways to stop their rain of terror and protect the innocent civilian population. 

The simple way to look at this is, if they were law abiding citizens going about their daily business then they wouldn't be ending up on the bonnet of a Police car. This is entirely their own making, no one else's.

Police used to use this tactic back in the 90's, I think it was deemed a usable tactic if the perpetrator was going under 30 mph and I personally don't see any problem with the Police using it, for me all blame lies squarely with the criminal.

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 20:12, Pistol p said:

Do you know, i really want to revel in this and laugh at the chavvy scum.  But I can't.

My nephew has just been involved in an accident where someone knocked him off of his motorcycle on the way home from work.

As result he was badly injured breaking a hand, arm and leg.

They took his leg off because the trauma was extensive. He is 37 with two young kids and a mortgage. 

Sorry to hear of your nephew's accident was he a criminal riding a stolen moped and then knocked off by a big Police car?

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 21:04, NatureBoy said:

Agree with you there PP!! They maybe cirms. But i think that footage would make most of us that ride feel uneasy! Lost mate and lifetime biker last week to car driver who took him out rather than hit another car!  NB

If you ride and you ride safely and with due diligence for yourself and your fellow road users AND you are NOT a criminal using a moped for its ability to get you away from the crime you've just committed, then I would suggest you have very little to worry about with regard to a big police car knocking you off!

As they are evading arrest/refusing to stop they have taken the decision to act beyond the law, at which point the police can go beyond what is considered normal and bring the situation to a close  and bring down the criminals. 

Likewise taking your helmet off to stop a persuit, their choice, they bare the consequences. 

So long as all police cars taking part in the bump have a camera to prove they acted accordingly can't see a problem. 

9 minutes ago, manthing said:

As they are evading arrest/refusing to stop they have taken the decision to act beyond the law, at which point the police can go beyond what is considered normal and bring the situation to a close  and bring down the criminals. 

Likewise taking your helmet off to stop a persuit, their choice, they bare the consequences. 

So long as all police cars taking part in the bump have a camera to prove they acted accordingly can't see a problem. 

I feel this is a reasonable summation! And how the police/authorities can justify the tactic to the public against those that might oppose it! Particularly as it appears to be working!

Edited by panoma1