KOFS

mossy835

9 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

Far better than the yildiz in every way imo

According to a representative of the Oxford Gun Company, the Yildiz is one of the best selling guns of 2018. Apparently they use them at their school and have put thousands upon thousands of cartridges through them without fault. 

I have had 2 Yildiz guns in 20 and 28 bores. They never gave any trouble and did a lot of shooting, used for Instruction. I bought both guns several years ago and there were several other Turkish guns on the market. A few Instructors bought the alternatives and of course, they were far better than the Yildiz. Suffice it to say they no longer still have them  !   It will be interesting to see  a Kofs gun a few years down the line. I also noted the Oxford Gun Company's comments on their Yildiz guns.

12 hours ago, Westley said:

I have had 2 Yildiz guns in 20 and 28 bores. They never gave any trouble and did a lot of shooting, used for Instruction. I bought both guns several years ago and there were several other Turkish guns on the market. A few Instructors bought the alternatives and of course, they were far better than the Yildiz. Suffice it to say they no longer still have them  !   It will be interesting to see  a Kofs gun a few years down the line. I also noted the Oxford Gun Company's comments on their Yildiz guns.

hello, i think they are their main instruction shotguns going over from the Lincoln, or they might get a better finance deal from Yildiz, but i do like the SPZ light weight except for the finish but i would a tin of black auto paint