KOFS

mossy835

The above has for 450 quid .

Walnut stock (very nice .) 

Alloy action (that is well machined and fits together well ) 

Multi chokes .ejectors .parkerized chome barrels . Non auto safety (plus in my book ) .adjustable forend catch .

The not so great .the wood to metal finish is ok but not perfect .the engraving is a bit shallow . Errr thats it .

So a lot of gun for the money and the not so great is cosmetic and that dont bother me .

Just now, mossy835 said:

kofs 20 gauge sxe game  

Thats whats i have .

20 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

The above has for 450 quid .

Walnut stock (very nice .) 

Alloy action (that is well machined and fits together well ) 

Multi chokes .ejectors .parkerized chome barrels . Non auto safety (plus in my book ) .adjustable forend catch .

The not so great .the wood to metal finish is ok but not perfect .the engraving is a bit shallow . Errr thats it .

So a lot of gun for the money and the not so great is cosmetic and that dont bother me .

Thats whats i have .

hello, do you not like an auto safety on shotguns ? that is the only reason i find wrong in buying one but not sure if you can alter, who are the importers ? 

Just out of interest I have just gone through the process of choosing either the Kofs or Yildiz in 28b youth configurations. I had my wife handle both and whilst there was little between them we found the comb height of the Kofs to be better for her. So off to the local gun shop we went with funds to buy the Kofs, once there we received some excellent help and advice from one of the staff who told us that Yildiz have dropped their prices to match Kofs (£495), so I decided again to get my wife to try both but this time to try the triggers with snap caps. Well the Kofs trigger was so heavy I could see the barrels being pulled to the right before the sears released, the Yildiz was a massive improvement  and that made the decision for me. Yes I know I need to raise the comb height by about 10mm but that's easy and cheap, but to try and sort a heavy trigger pull with no guarantees. Oh and the Kofs is 1 year warranty whilst the Yildiz is 2 years.

A big thankyou to Greenfields Gun Shop in Salisbury for their help as ever. 

Got 12g 30" Sceptre for my son, incedible value for money, one slight gripe, the trigger weight is a bit heavy ( nothing that can't be fixed) and probably first time gun buyers who
might buy this gun may not notice or be bothered by. Silly money for the quality, buy a new Beretta or Browning and it will lose the price of this gun if you trade it in a couple of weeks.