Auto feeders?

wildfowler.250

I have been using a couple of the following this year to good effect.

Cut and paste the following into E-Bay : NEW Automatic Feeder 6v or 12v Battery Bird Pheasant Duck Chicken Game

You may need a car size battery if your splash is not easy to get to.

Great value for money and saves hand feeding. You can set the controller for as many times as you like and duration of spin.

I set mine to 10 secs, sunup/sundown.

A1 decoys sell them(pw members get 5% off) , I have two, one on the ponds and one feeding the pheasants. I set mine to throw out three times a day and it emptied a large drum in a week... Have put it back to twice a day now and shorter spin time. 

Looking between £60-£80(some are more) for a good quality unit that includes a battery. 

We have eight auto feeders and they are "Kenco" ones. They spit out the barley in a straight line so we put them on scaffold poles to throw it up the edges. I do not know if anyone still sells them though. There is some videos about on making the spinning ones throw out in one direction but     Do not know how effective . I have seen them put on a float and then put out in the middle of a splash so they can run 360 degrees

we used to do a rota to feed every day but auto feeders are much better