2k budget - 692,725?

gsalmons

49 minutes ago, gsalmons said:

Hi Johnphilip

I'm only going to be using the gun for clays - I thought the 828u was on the light side for this?

I have seen a black version in my local dealer but didn't consider it due to the above!

Hi, i shoot hull comp x 28 grams . Not recoil or i shoot 24 grams in other makes . They break the clays . Like i said , i knew it would be light loads when i got it , but i wanted a gun i could set myself . Re gun fit , i am miles away from anywere . That does gun fit . I just love the gun , i have the chrome 30 in barrels .

I have lost count of how many beretta's I have owned over the years and never a single problem. And that's not me being lucky I don't have that kind of luck. There are a lot of models in your price range. However if you find that browning takes your fancy they are very good also. And I noticed in a magazine that they are giving cash back on them. Don't really understand why they don't just drop the price and refund the dealer. Or miroku another excellent gun.