Tommy Robinson at the Oxford Union

Danger-Mouse

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ten minutes in and it's consistent with what I've heard before. You can't wonder the fa*-left shut down debate and can't stand being challenged, much like the so called liberals, such as the likes of Fred Dimbleby (yes that dynasty) pretty sure Eton and now at Oxford and aiming to stop Steve Bannon (of Trump supporting Breitbart ) from speaking there because of his views. I'll watch through and see how it pans out.

* term for fascist, as in antifa.

1 hour ago, Danger-Mouse said:

I'm only about half way through this. It's both interesting and uncomfortable to watch.

He makes reference to an article called "Chemical Jihad" you can read that here.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2009/10/26/british-muslim-gangs-and-the-chemical-jihad/

It,s worth remembering, like them or loathe them, it was the BNP who first tried to alert the country to what was happening in Rotherham..........and like everyone else, from social workers upwards, they were shouted down by the far Left who ruled there...apparently "diversity" was more important than the lives and well being of 1500 children!

14 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

It,s worth remembering, like them or loathe them, it was the BNP who first tried to alert the country to what was happening in Rotherham..........and like everyone else, from social workers upwards, they were shouted down by the far Left who ruled there...apparently "diversity" was more important than the lives and well being of 1500 children!

I wasn't aware of that. However that is the problem with extremist movements. When they hit upon the truth they are ignored because of their other views.

4 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I think he came over very well there, slightly disjointed like I would be and nowhere near the far rabid right he's been made out to be in my opinion.

I agree. I know it's from a couple of years ago but at least he was given a platform at a major university to tell his story. Far too often these days univerity campuses are banning speakers who they don't agree with. That is a terrible attitude for a place of learning.

4 hours ago, Danger-Mouse said:

I wasn't aware of that. However that is the problem with extremist movements. When they hit upon the truth they are ignored because of their other views.

True.  I have a depth of knowledge over this affair, my late best pal worked for the Social Services dept there, and when he raised this tragedy in 1995 (2 years BEFORE anyone else) he was pushed out.! Told not to rock the boat, as diversity was more important!   And the police knew a lot more than they have admitted to.......and there are STILL several criminal enquiries  going in Rotherham, it,s not over yet by a long way!

3 hours ago, Danger-Mouse said:

I agree. I know it's from a couple of years ago but at least he was given a platform at a major university to tell his story. Far too often these days univerity campuses are banning speakers who they don't agree with. That is a terrible attitude for a place of learning.

He would not get an invite today, the Momentum Corbynistas have taken over the student union there!

I've watched it all now. He spoke about a lot of things that I'd forgotten had happened. He obviously spoke about a lot of things that he had seen and experienced in his world. A lot of people have made their mind up with scant knowledge and without trying to understand but as he says, 'what would you have done' and 'what if things were reversed'. People look at him and says he's racist but if you listen to what he actually says and has actually done then I'd challenge them to really back that up. As people sit in their world and point the finger at him I'd love to know what they would do if these things came to the place they lived.

Whatever you think of his politics/beliefs this is clearly wrong. The video near the end where he is asked to leave Cambridge (the entire town) is shocking. Even one of the policemen in the video seems to admit what they are doing is wrong. (If you watch closely at 101:05 the policeman gives a micro nod of the head when Tommy questions him).

6 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I have said before - I worry who funds his lifestyle, but rarely find fault with what he says. He appears to be closely monitored, whilst others act with impunity.

If you watch the second video he talks about how he made his money. He says he bought a property portfolio when he was younger. I gather he was in the building trade so not an unusual route to take.

4 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I have said before - I worry who funds his lifestyle, but rarely find fault with what he says. He appears to be closely monitored, whilst others act with impunity.

What you have to realise is that the far left have well over a hundred years of experience in stifling any sort debate that doesn't fit their agenda. 

22 hours ago, pinfireman said:

This i true, I remember certain friends who were members of the BNP in the late 90s early 2000 s talking about 'what was going on in Rochdale' 
It all sounded a bit unbelievable and , well..racist, the sort of story you would expect the BNP to invent.
Yet, it was apparently all true, and then some !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207756/Police-turned-blind-eye-South-Yorkshire-sex-grooming-gangs-decade.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DRob%2BPreece

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2004/aug/09/channel4.otherparties

Apparently police ,social services and indeed government were that terrified of upsetting minorities in this new age of PC and diversity, all those girls were thrown on the fire of social cohesion/ integration.

If it wasnt for the brave actions of certain individuals, it might never have come out.
Which is pretty shameful in this society of ours, that girls barely out of puberty were abused, and then ignored by the people they trusted, and then thrown on the scrap heap for years.

Yet we live in a society now days where someone gets offended by a spoken comment, and its front page news ?

4 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

This i true, I remember certain friends who were members of the BNP in the late 90s early 2000 s talking about 'what was going on in Rochdale' 
It all sounded a bit unbelievable and , well..racist, the sort of story you would expect the BNP to invent.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207756/Police-turned-blind-eye-South-Yorkshire-sex-grooming-gangs-decade.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DRob%2BPreece

Apparently police ,social services and indeed government were that terrified of upsetting minorities in this new age of PC and diversity, all those girls were thrown on the fire of social cohesion/ integration.

If it wasnt for the brave actions of certain individuals, it might never have come out.
Which is pretty shameful in this society of ours, that girls barely out of puberty were abused, and then ignored by the people they trusted, and then thrown on the scrap heap for years.

Yet we live in a society now days where someone gets offended by a spoken comment, and its front page news ?

You are dead right! And this mornings Vic Derbyshire programme highlighted how the rapists can now have access to the kids that the abused girls gave birth to....I It,s unbelievable!

5 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Those links timelines suggest it was ongoing right through the reigns of Blair, Brown and Cameron, and possibly through that of Major beforehand. It's a pity it hasn't been pointed out to them. 

I watched another video with a journalist from the Times who after finding certain patterns in the cases of child abuse (ie muslim involvement) sought permission to follow it up and eventually ended up working the story for 4 or 5 years. One of the incidents he mentioned was one that Tommy brought up. Where a 13 year old girl was found drunk and naked in a house full of men and yet the girl was arrested but no action was taken against any of the men there. It really is shocking and whilst many of the offenders are now in prison you have to wonder why those who allowed it to happen have not been prosecuted.

I'll post the video if anyone is interested.

1 hour ago, yod dropper said:

I've watched it all now. He spoke about a lot of things that I'd forgotten had happened. He obviously spoke about a lot of things that he had seen and experienced in his world. A lot of people have made their mind up with scant knowledge and without trying to understand but as he says, 'what would you have done' and 'what if things were reversed'. People look at him and says he's racist but if you listen to what he actually says and has actually done then I'd challenge them to really back that up. As people sit in their world and point the finger at him I'd love to know what they would do if these things came to the place they lived.

Yod..........these things are happening in EVERY town and city across the UK ! There have been prosecutions of gangs in Rotherham (2 separate gangs, and more to come!), Rochdale, Peterborough, Newcastle, Bury, Oldham, Blackpool, Carlisle, Luton, Derby,  and several others!  The authorities are investigating in another score of towns! You might ask why no arrests in Liverpool,Manchester, Birmingham, London.....possibly because the huge numbers they would uncover there might lead to something more than just jail for the abusers?  Diversity? You know where you can stuff it..................

25 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Perhaps he is funded by people who worry about what is happening? Instead of turning a blind eye?

9 minutes ago, Scully said:

Those links timelines suggest it was ongoing right through the reigns of Blair, Brown and Cameron, and possibly through that of Major beforehand. It's a pity it hasn't been pointed out to them. 

It started a couple of years BEFORE Major!

9 minutes ago, Danger-Mouse said:

I watched another video with a journalist from the Times who after finding certain patterns in the cases of child abuse (ie muslim involvement) sought permission to follow it up and eventually ended up working the story for 4 or 5 years. One of the incidents he mentioned was one that Tommy brought up. Where a 13 year old girl was found drunk and naked in a house full of men and yet the girl was arrested but no action was taken against any of the men there. It really is shocking and whilst many of the offenders are now in prison you have to wonder why those who allowed it to happen have not been prosecuted.

I'll post the video if anyone is interested.

Post it!