Tommy Robinson at the Oxford Union

Danger-Mouse

That is a very dedicated journalist and newspaper.

Lets hope they and many other people and organisations can continue to speak out out about what a section of people are doing in our western countries - rather than just cover the criminal exploitation of our daughters and sisters. It looks to be a well orchestrated movement with its actions of crowd kicking off with their offensive and noisy marches and actions overlooked rather than support the more peaceful indigeneous public who would not employ such tactics.... yet. 

It cannot be left to a few brave people like Tommy Robinson to keep on exposing what our ploticians and establishment are desperately trying to keep out of sight. I don't care if anyone doesn't like me writing this - but Tommy Robinson's credidibility has leapt up a heck of a lot in my estimation. I admit that in the past I'd rather thought the people treating him so highly must have been a bit like football hooligans. How wrong was I? And I wonder if Europe is in on it too. What does it take to make Brits angry enough to kick off too?

We'd not be getting to know of this without the internet and its forums and social media. I'll stop my jottings here rather than put this topic at risk.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have seen Tommy discuss his property portfolio, but also read an article which cast doubt on his seemingly unexplained affluence. I can't remember where I read it, but it matters not.

I have no gripe with his subject matter or what he says. You would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to be unaware that he is speaking the truth, which many would prefer to keep quiet.

I would like some members of the communities concerned to come out and confirm that they view these groomers as perverts and that they are not representative of them in any way shape or form. Whilst some clamour for Sharia justice, it seems to pass these people by.  

Edited by Gordon R

30 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I would like some members of the communities concerned to come out and confirm that they view these groomers as perverts and that they are not representative of them in any way shape or form. Whilst some clamour for Sharia justice, it seems to pass these people by.  

I think the problem has always been that the communities concerned regard the girls as low life slags and so it doesn't really matter what happens to them. Its not an uncommon view, and certainly not restricted to this situation as anyone who has lived in a garrison town will know.. I'm sure its still going on they are just more careful about the age of the girls.

Edited by Vince Green

"instead of taking on radical Islam Robinson built himself an empire - most of which he has since lost.

While doing his engineering apprenticeship, Robinson also worked for a property-developer friend, "this Dave fella" - a Merrill Lynch contractor. Robinson worked all night, every Friday, for two years, "doubling his apprentice wage". Dave, "knew I was a grafter", so when his plumber left, Robinson got his contracts. He wasn't qualified, but "knew enough about the basics", and was soon doing £70,000-£80,000 contracts and employing six people.

By 2007 Robinson, now a father-of-one, had two businesses - plumbing and a sun bed shop – and an expanding portfolio of rentals. A property developer mate from Milton Keynes, "who had the property market sewn up, gave me some backhanders" - properties repossessed from the bank, which Robinson bought cheap, renovated, and rented out. He claims to have owned seven. The solarium was in a vacant unit Robinson rented from the developer."

Complete article here.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/10/stephen-yaxley-lennon-describes-the-making-of-tommy-robinson_n_8747794.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_cs=Y9y5bDPka1_HHNTwlNCmqw

39 minutes ago, Danger-Mouse said:

"instead of taking on radical Islam Robinson built himself an empire - most of which he has since lost.

While doing his engineering apprenticeship, Robinson also worked for a property-developer friend, "this Dave fella" - a Merrill Lynch contractor. Robinson worked all night, every Friday, for two years, "doubling his apprentice wage". Dave, "knew I was a grafter", so when his plumber left, Robinson got his contracts. He wasn't qualified, but "knew enough about the basics", and was soon doing £70,000-£80,000 contracts and employing six people.

By 2007 Robinson, now a father-of-one, had two businesses - plumbing and a sun bed shop – and an expanding portfolio of rentals. A property developer mate from Milton Keynes, "who had the property market sewn up, gave me some backhanders" - properties repossessed from the bank, which Robinson bought cheap, renovated, and rented out. He claims to have owned seven. The solarium was in a vacant unit Robinson rented from the developer."

Complete article here.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/10/stephen-yaxley-lennon-describes-the-making-of-tommy-robinson_n_8747794.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_cs=Y9y5bDPka1_HHNTwlNCmqw

Wherever he came from, and whoever backed him, I could not careless! All the goodytwoshoes in this country turned a blind eye to this abuse! If you have a choice, would you prefer a dodgy character to highlight the abuse, or a pillar of society to hide it?  It,s as simple as that!  I know where I stand on this, but I do not expect those who take the high moral road on this to agree with me. (But the high moral road travellers are the ones who turned a blind eye to this, preferring "diversity" to truth!)

1 hour ago, andrewluke said:

I watched gmb this morning ,and this was second spot on the news,headlines were Syrian refugee in racist attack at school,although there was no sound on the mobile footage,we know where the presses priorities lie.

Piers Morgan was asked to read statement from Rotherham council, but refused and said sue me but I'm not reading that,so a colleague read it instead.

19 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I have seen Tommy discuss his property portfolio, but also read an article which cast doubt on his seemingly unexplained affluence. I can't remember where I read it, but it matters not.

I have no gripe with his subject matter or what he says. You would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to be unaware that he is speaking the truth, which many would prefer to keep quiet.

Ah, but they are just Kaffur, to be treated as playthings, whilst their own young girls and women are kept pure and deluded.

19 hours ago, andrewluke said:

The sad thing is, is that it is not unbelievable.

18 hours ago, besty57 said:

I notice our lefty contingent, are conspicuous by there absence on this one ,I wonder why,

Probably far too busy on the horrific 'waterboarding' incident in Huddersfield.
You know , the one thats on national news, and front page of the papers ?

The humanity ! :whistling:

5 hours ago, grrclark said:

Perhaps because of comments just like this one and I am no 

5 hours ago, grrclark said:

Perhaps because of comments just like this one and I am no lefty.

So why reply then,seeing your no lefty,

4 hours ago, henry d said:

...and this load of testicles

....and this

And this ,just makes me want to weep.:no:

6 hours ago, henry d said:

...and this load of testicles

....and this

If you lived in a town or city in England, and not in the back of beyond, you would know that this is pretty accurate! I live near Rotherham,I,ve known about this years before anyone in the Press felt brave enough  to risk being called a waycist for blowing the whistle, and if you did the research, you would find a list of the towns and cities which have already  prosecuted abusers of this nature, and I can assure you that there are more than a few ongoing investigations elsewhere. Problem is, this is now commonplace news, and gets virtually no front page headlines....in fact, it,s lucky to get mentioned in the first 8 pages! When my late friend was working for social services, he attended a national conference in the South of England, and several people from other parts of the  UK talked about this, quietly, and not loud enough for management to hear.....they wanted to keep their jobs! Diversity?  That, was the buzzword,  do not upset the applecart!

1 hour ago, besty57 said:

And this ,just makes me want to weep.:no:

Thank you, Besty!  You do not have to be a Lefty, to turn a blind eye....you just have to be someone who prefers "diversity" to reality!