The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs,Coen Brothers Movie.

sako751sg

I agree with just about all comments made so far. I also enjoyed the first series of El Chapo. My viewing habits have totally change as I have to wait until the whole series has been aired as I have to watch them all together. It feels such a let down to have to wait until the week after for the next episode 

1 minute ago, yates said:

I agree with just about all comments made so far. I also enjoyed the first series of El Chapo. My viewing habits have totally change as I have to wait until the whole series has been aired as I have to watch them all together. It feels such a let down to have to wait until the week after for the next episode 

Season 3 of El Chapo came out earlier this year,excellent watch again.

54 minutes ago, sako751sg said:

Narcos is excellent,but Hollywooded up a lot.

If you want a truer version,less exciting,way more drawn out,but way more facts and fills in way more gaps then PABLO ESCOBAR EL PATRON DEL MAL is the one to watch.I started it not realising there were 74 episodes but just kept on going.At times a wee bit slow,but i did a recommendation on CHECKHOOKBOXING and the resident Columbian on there said that Narcos is a crock of ***** compared to EL PATRON. 

The actual people that Narcos are based on (not Pablo!) did a few Q & A sessions, including one in Bristol. Apparently 1/3 of Narcos is dead accurate; 1/3 is reasonably accurate but sexed up a bit; and 1/3 is pure Holllywood rubbish.

Good series though.

On 29/11/2018 at 14:58, AdamSouthEast said:

Should I have seen regular 'Narcos' before watching Narcos Mexico or does the latter not rely on an understanding of the former?

Narcos Mexico is a standalone story set in the 1980s and broadly contemporary with Pablo Escobar. The Colombians do come into it as does Chapo Guzman (currently on trial in America). I'd recommend watching all of Narcos and all of El Chapo at some point but be warned they're not for the faint hearted.

Great Movie

Somthing for everyone.

Then watched hurt locker.

Then Hurricane again.

Then I watched................

I'm off work with a Chest Infection.

Int Modern Telly Great !

Netflix - The Son pays for it and I get it for free ? 5 Devices ???

Ps watch 'The Greatest Entertainer'

My wife made me- Honest !

It was great - I must admit !

Edited by mickyh

Just now, mickyh said:

Great Movie

Somthing for everyone.

Then watched hurt locker.

Then Hurricane again.

Then I watched................

I'm off work with a Chest Infection.

Int Modern Telly Great !

Netflix - The Son pays for it and I get it for free ? 5 Devices

Ps watch 'The Greatest Entertainer'

My wife made me- Honest !

It was great - I must admit !

Ive not seen that one, is it good..?

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 23:49, sako751sg said:

Find Netflix pretty good and Narcos Mexico is not long out with season 3.

Also second season of Making Of A Murderer.Binge watched season 1 and 2 in about 2 days and didnt want it to stop.

Agreed MOAM was superb and I just binged the 2nd season there! Very interesting how its heading!!! Have you watched The Staircase? excellent. Ozark is defo worth a bash as well if you haven't seen that!
I will give this Coen brothers film a wee bash this weekend, not much doing in the sand pit at the moment  ;-)

I am not so sure what I am impressed with more, the fact you have Netflix, the fact you know how to use Netflix (Wife probably does it for you to be fair) or the fact you have internet fast enough to stream Netflix up in teuchterville!!! :lol: :friends:

On 28/11/2018 at 14:42, sako751sg said:

Watching a wee bit more TV with this rubbish weather and just recommending this if anybody hasnt seen it,although obviously my taste wont suit all.

6 short western tales and a great watch for me.Very dark times showing how hard it probably was in those days but also a mix of genuine and dark humour with some great scenes and scenery.

Not a major film fan but this hits the spot.

watched it last night really enjoyed it...dark all right ! . edited 

Edited by islandgun

On 30/11/2018 at 08:29, Lloyd90 said:

I watched the first two small tales last night and the Liam Neeson one this morning. 

I kinda saw it coming but there was a small hope he’d drop him off at a town or something ... 😐

He did,pity it was a bridge though,lol.

18 hours ago, m3vert said:

Agreed MOAM was superb and I just binged the 2nd season there! Very interesting how its heading!!! Have you watched The Staircase? excellent. Ozark is defo worth a bash as well if you haven't seen that!
I will give this Coen brothers film a wee bash this weekend, not much doing in the sand pit at the moment 😉

I am not so sure what I am impressed with more, the fact you have Netflix, the fact you know how to use Netflix (Wife probably does it for you to be fair) or the fact you have internet fast enough to stream Netflix up in teuchterville!!!  :friends:

Havent watched either but will have a look.Pretty fussy with movies although have started to tolerate and give some more of a chance than used to.

Not sure what this internet stuff is bud,the Netflix just comes up on the laptop.

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 05:18, sako751sg said:

He did,pity it was a bridge though,lol.

Havent watched either but will have a look.Pretty fussy with movies although have started to tolerate and give some more of a chance than used to.

Not sure what this internet stuff is bud,the Netflix just comes up on the laptop.

Sorry bud but gave up with The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs, first one was great, gold prospector was really good but got bored after that :-( I liked the idea of the short stories but this noe wasn't for me.