Beating ( Macclesfield , Peak district Cheshire, etc )

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, hawkfanz said:

pm gouse on here see if he needs any more beaters.

Cheers hawkfanzs I've googled his postcode & he's just over 1 hour & twenty five minutes one way of where I live which is annoying as I believe it's a excellent shoot & he's having good success with it from the posts I've read 

On 12/12/2018 at 09:06, Stephen-H said:

Cheers hawkfanzs I've googled his postcode & he's just over 1 hour & twenty five minutes one way of where I live which is annoying as I believe it's a excellent shoot & he's having good success with it from the posts I've read 

Is not that bad on a Saturday just 15 minuets from jn 16 mate and your welcome to come and join the merry band.

On 12/12/2018 at 10:09, hawkfanz said:

yes he,s a nice bloke to deal with,met steve on his farm once.

Thanks mate hows that Saint Bernard. As she lost wait the bigs springer I’ve set eyes on. 

22 hours ago, The gouse said:

Is not that bad on a Saturday just 15 minuets from jn 16 mate and your welcome to come and join the merry band.

Thanks mate hows that Saint Bernard. As she lost wait the bigs springer I’ve set eyes on. 

Gouse please could you pm me across your dates? I'm currently beating on a shoot in lymm every other Saturday but do get occasional one free would like to come down & beat on your shoot if the dates line up. Cheers stephen

• 6 months later...
On 14/12/2018 at 19:19, Stephen-H said:

Gouse please could you pm me across your dates? I'm currently beating on a shoot in lymm every other Saturday but do get occasional one free would like to come down & beat on your shoot if the dates line up. Cheers stephen

I Stephen are dates this season are every Saturday from the 19th Oct would be good to have you back mate. Beaters day is the 28th Dec.

steve,

13 hours ago, The gouse said:

I Stephen are dates this season are every Saturday from the 19th Oct would be good to have you back mate. Beaters day is the 28th Dec.

steve,

Thanks gouse will be in touch once this local shoot is finished. I've passed your number onto a friend of mine she is looking for picking up & beating this season as well 👍