Fury vs Wilder

Mice!

So how is this fight going to go? I've never seen Wilder fight, just highlights.

I know there are plenty on here that don't like Fury but I'm hoping he wins, he beat Klitschko then pretty much lost the plot.

I've just seen the press conference on the news with the expected handbags, now just the wait for fireworks.

Wilder is shockingly basic with skills but he has the equaliser punch that negates this so Fury will have to be at his absolute best.

Been a long time out of the ring and looks in great shape but theres no telling how rusty he will be or how his fitness levels are.

Heart says Fury takes him to school but head says Wilder catches him,and if theres one thing he does well is finish when the other lad is hurt.

Looking forward to it but dont think ill punt.If i did i think Fury points would get the nod.

1 minute ago, sako751sg said:

Wilder is shockingly basic with skills but he has the equaliser punch that negates this so Fury will have to be at his absolute best.

Been a long time out of the ring and looks in great shape but theres no telling how rusty he will be or how his fitness levels are.

Heart says Fury takes him to school but head says Wilder catches him,and if theres one thing he does well is finish when the other lad is hurt.

Looking forward to it but dont think ill punt.If i did i think Fury points would get the nod.

I thought points , but i think he wants to send out a message and he'll go for a KO

A mate's son in law has sparred with Fury, but it means nothing unless he had sparred with Wilder. Wilder looks crude, but he made the semi in the Olympics, so he has boxing skills, which get overlooked in comparison to his big punch.

Fury has been down twice but got up easily enough, whilst Wilder looked close to getting stopped by Ortiz.

Despite Fury's ring rust, if he gets into a lot of clinches, I think he could frustrate Wilder and get a points decision.

Just now, rich1984 said:

I thought points , but i think he wants to send out a message and he'll go for a KO

Personally i think that would be his downfall and hope he keeps it as boring as the WK fight but its boxing so a lot of things can happen.Wilder hasnt the best of chins either so Fury could clip him for sure.

5 minutes ago, sako751sg said:

Personally i think that would be his downfall and hope he keeps it as boring as the WK fight but its boxing so a lot of things can happen.Wilder hasnt the best of chins either so Fury could clip him for sure.

My origional thoughts were the same, ive watched most of the recent youtube stuff and think hes out to make a statement. 

Not long till we fimd out !

Fury bangs on about being unbeaten but who has he fought? More so who has he KO’d? He fought Klitschko when his wife was ill & boxed poorly. Fury hardly threw a punch. He was put on his **** by a cruiserweight & has fought poor fighters. Not all his fault but he’s missed over 2 years due to his mental health & drug habit. Wilders opposition has been better but he can take anyones head off with his windmills. Unless Fury can spoil the fight I can’t see anything else than Wilder knocking him out. 

4 minutes ago, Proudly said:

Fury bangs on about being unbeaten but who has he fought? More so who has he KO’d? He fought Klitschko when his wife was ill & boxed poorly. Fury hardly threw a punch. He was put on his **** by a cruiserweight & has fought poor fighters. Not all his fault but he’s missed over 2 years due to his mental health & drug habit. Wilders opposition has been better but he can take anyones head off with his windmills. Unless Fury can spoil the fight I can’t see anything else than Wilder knocking him out. 

Both have poor resumes,but Furys best win is miles head of anything Wilder has.

Means nothing,but "who has he fought" can go to both fighters.

Like to see fury beat him as wilder hasn't really been doing much with that wbc belt or looking to unify with it since he's had it . I imagine there will be a rematch and that standard talk of a trilogy fight etc. Would like to see dillian whyte get a crack at the winner since he's been mandatory now for around 16 months 

15 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I think because I could watch Fury when he was on channel 5 in his early days I like his style, lots of jabbing and good foot work, i tend to dismiss what goes on out the ring, look at Hatton he liked to party but he still had the fans backing.

I think Furys head is clear of late.

He seems to have Matured... if that makes sence. 

I think both have the capability to spark the other out at any point. I doubt it will go the distance. For me the issue for Fury is his massive weight drop over the last year. Can't see it being ideal dropping what is it 10 stone? in the last year. That has got to effect him in some way if the fight goes the distance, he does look in good shape to be fair. I think its hard to call but I am going for Wilder to KO Fury in the 5th or the 6th.

14 hours ago, m3vert said:

I think both have the capability to spark the other out at any point. I doubt it will go the distance. For me the issue for Fury is his massive weight drop over the last year. Can't see it being ideal dropping what is it 10 stone? in the last year. That has got to effect him in some way if the fight goes the distance, he does look in good shape to be fair. I think its hard to call but I am going for Wilder to KO Fury in the 5th or the 6th.

I don't believe Fury can be in top shape in such a short time after ballooning.  From late 20s on it's necessary to stay in reasonable shape in order to build top fitness for a big match and that goes for any sport, not just boxing. Stamina will be the problem rather than power and it's common with boxers who've had some success and where there are long time gaps between fights to let their fitness go south for months at a time and they rarely reach the heights again. M Tyson esq. being a prime example.

Hard to see Fury winning this without a big helping of luck.

On 29/11/2018 at 18:52, besty57 said:

I was talking to a guy in a bar while I was on holiday who said he knows fury personally, and assured me that fury will beat wilder and joshua,

Even though I can't stand fury it will be interesting to see what happens,

We’ll just take this random blokes word for it then 😂

On 29/11/2018 at 19:36, Proudly said:

+ 1

I think a lot of Fury's fans support him because he's a gypsy and no other reason. They have said that Tyson and Hughie were the best 2 heavyweights in the world. Hughie has proved that's not true, now let's see about Tyson.

Whatever happens tomorrow the Fury fans will either be unbearable with their "told you so" gloating or unbearable with their "robbed" and plethora of excuses.

I actually think Wilder will knock him out, but if I'm wrong, Fury has an uphill battle trying to win on points in America. I don't think he has the punch to knock Wilder out but we'll see.

May the best man win and may the loser and his fans be gracious in defeat. 

I've got to give this one to Fury, I wouldnt put money on it, but Wilder has never boxed anyone with any pedigree other than a semi washed up ortiz. So my predictions either wilder stops Fury, or Fury could win it knockout or points, but I've got to sway towards Fury simply because he's boxed at a higher level, tough one to call this though.