Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PeterHenry

Defender folding seats

    Recommended Posts

    Hi All,

    I understand that this is probably an idiotic question that has an exceptionally simple answer - but - how do I get the folding seats in the back of my 1996 defender to stay so that they are folded up?

    Many thanks,

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    48 minutes ago, PeterHenry said:

    Hi All,

    I understand that this is probably an idiotic question that has an exceptionally simple answer - but - how do I get the folding seats in the back of my 1996 defender to stay so that they are folded up?

    Many thanks,

    Superglue?

    Sorry! 🤗

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    49 minutes ago, PeterHenry said:

    Hi All,

    I understand that this is probably an idiotic question that has an exceptionally simple answer - but - how do I get the folding seats in the back of my 1996 defender to stay so that they are folded up?

    Many thanks,

    they have a strap..................

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, ditchman said:

    they SHOULD have a strap..................

    Corrected it for you to allow for a Friday afternoon build

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, amateur said:

    Corrected it for you to allow for a Friday afternoon build

    well ...you will just have to use some sellotape or a bit of string...........

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, ditchman said:

    well ...you will just have to use some sellotape or a bit of string...........

    Gaffer tape is also available in a range of toning colours to provide the authentic Defender finish

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, amateur said:

    Gaffer tape is also available in a range of toning colours to provide the authentic Defender finish

    oh you are such a wag............:lol:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    I bought Universal lap belts ad bolted them in, so they kept the seats up when not being used and kept the rear passengers from launching when off roading.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×