Looking for YILDIZ SPZ M/Ejector 28inch Game/ R/H stock/ 14.5 inch LOP

oldypigeonpopper

On 01/12/2018 at 20:25, secret-squirrel said:

Snap!!👍 I’m looking for it in 20 bore.

hello, new or second hand ? there seems to be very different prices from importers RRP to some RFDs , the 20 and 12 work out at £525, you have 5 RFDs in Nottinghamshire

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Basically I’m looking for a nice cheap and cheerful single trigger 20 bore o/u (for me ! not my small daughter 😂)  Original budget on the way to the gun shop was about £250 but it seems quite hard to find anything that’s not really rough .. and side by side ! So started looking at new cheap budget guns and yildiz and the Kofs sceptre seem to be good contendors 

the best price I have seen on the yildiz is £425   Non ejector ... new and Kofs a little higher at £485

still keeping my fingers crossed for second hand Xmas deal 😂👍🤞

SS

Edited by secret-squirrel

• 1 month later...
On 04/12/2018 at 20:45, secret-squirrel said:

Basically I’m looking for a nice cheap and cheerful single trigger 20 bore o/u (for me ! not my small daughter 😂)  Original budget on the way to the gun shop was about £250 but it seems quite hard to find anything that’s not really rough .. and side by side ! So started looking at new cheap budget guns and yildiz and the Kofs sceptre seem to be good contendors 

the best price I have seen on the yildiz is £425   Non ejector ... new and Kofs a little higher at £485

still keeping my fingers crossed for second hand Xmas deal 😂👍🤞

SS

hello, if you check out the Yildiz importer they have a recommended retail price on their web site, i am still looking to buy the 12 g version 

Hi I ended up getting the mises a brand new yildiz 12g non ejector . very very nice gun.

and toying with the idea of a 20g for a good couple of months i came across a very nice Fabarm select 12g at a great price and just bought it 😂🙈 

good luck in your search  👍👍👍

SS

Edited by secret-squirrel

• 1 month later...
On 01/12/2018 at 19:27, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, thinking about one of these shotguns, thought to see if any PW might be selling before i look at at new one, must be GWO and nice condition, PM details, cheers

hello, all sorted now as i bought a new one, this brand has a new importer and seems to be sincere on the Warranty if anything should go wrong, its not going to be shot hard so looking forward to missing a few clays next month:lol:. cheers 

On 06/01/2019 at 20:56, secret-squirrel said:

Hi I ended up getting the mises a brand new yildiz 12g non ejector . very very nice gun.

and toying with the idea of a 20g for a good couple of months i came across a very nice Fabarm select 12g at a great price and just bought it 😂🙈 

good luck in your search  👍👍👍

SS

hello, how are you finding the Yildiz ??