GP medical

Dan gunner

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Dan gunner said:

I work away and can’t make the appointment, but the doc doesn’t see a way around it,

Well, you have sucessfully lost me. When this saga started, you had told your GP "to stick it" and were refusing to pay his fee and had your certificate revolked. Now you are saying you can`t make the GPs appointment due to work commitments. Your story is starting to sound rather odd and disjointed to say the least.

Who’s side of the fence are you in? I feel like I’m being interrogated by the fuzz 🤔 big up the shooting community of there is one..

18 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Your GP would supply a free letter for one of those mentioned. :hmm: Bit odd that they would be applying for a shotgun licence.

19 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Your GP would supply a free letter for one of those mentioned. :hmm: Bit odd that they would be applying for a shotgun licence.

I know it’s sad but it’s true, I know people with issues who have been granted with a  sgc with no questions asked, and then you get a successful man like myself who get hit with a fee for no apparent reason, and when I don’t agree with it I get penalised, but like I said I can still use my beloved guns but under a different surcemstances.. win win 👍

16 minutes ago, Dan gunner said:

Who’s side of the fence are you in?

I am not on either side of your envisaged fence. But I am seriously starting to think your preferred second hobby with the wife would be the best route for you to adopt.

Edited by JJsDad

4 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Trolls are always persistent, but limited. A bit like Diane Abbott - they don't have a clear recollection of what they have already said.

I await the publication of the e-mail. Meanwhile I will plait some sawdust and juggle soot.

I would urge you to reconsider plaiting sawdust as you never managed it on the debate with me. Give the guy a break for christ sake

Are you not allowed to get a copy of your medical records under the FOI rules?

I don’t believe that they can change you for this as you have a right to know what records they keep 

once you have a copy let the firearms department see them and hopefully you can get your license sorted 

Good luck

8 minutes ago, Mr.T said:

Are you not allowed to get a copy of your medical records under the FOI rules?

I don’t believe that they can change you for this as you have a right to know what records they keep 

once you have a copy let the firearms department see them and hopefully you can get your license sorted 

Good luck

I’ve been advised to get a record of my medical s myself and send them into the firearms dep and hopefully they’ll except that then. Top guy mr T 👍

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

AULD YIN - if you can't see through the glaring holes, slander, libel, coarse language, swear filter - good luck to you. As for a debate with you - about the same as this poster - limited.

GORDON R

What i can see is your posts with ridicule and belittle to a member of the forum .no need for it.as to the debate ,only thing limited is your memory.

Edited by AULD YIN

AULD YIN - I will happily ridicule anyone who makes inappropriate posts, necessitates the use of the swear filter on a public forum, not to mention libel, slander, changing vague stories etc. I don't know why you crawled out of the woodwork - perhaps time for you to go back. I question your motives.

Despite all the howlers in what the OP posted, some are inclined to take his side - as opposed to the Police and the Doctor. They chose to back him without the slightest knowledge of the situation and flying in full face of the evidence (which he himself has provided). Life must be simpler for those of that ilk.

16 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

AULD YIN - I will happily ridicule anyone who makes inappropriate posts, necessitates the use of the swear filter on a public forum, not to mention libel, slander, changing vague stories etc. I don't know why you crawled out of the woodwork - perhaps time for you to go back. I question your motives.

Despite all the howlers in what the OP posted, some are inclined to take his side - as opposed to the Police and the Doctor. They chose to back him without the slightest knowledge of the situation and flying in full face of the evidence (which he himself has provided). Life must be simpler for those of that ilk.

Crawled out of the woodwork,now thats the mindset of cert  holder,you should wonder what the police and doctor would make of your posts

Edited by AULD YIN

18 minutes ago, AULD YIN said:

Crawled out of the woodwork,now thats the mindset of cert  holder,you should wonder what the police and doctor would make of your posts

Its true Gordon can be a little err.. abrupt :lol: but in this case , hes on the money.
The OP has been asked for payment for the GP letter, and despite it 'barely scratching a days wage' has pretty obviously given (pardon the pun) both barrels of abuse down the phone at GP or receptionist, enough to warrant them informing the police of concern over his aggressive behaviour.
The result of this behaviour is a temporary (or maybe mot ) revocation of his ticket.

He has then used his first posts on here to ask for advice, some of which , was not to his liking.
Now we all know what a keyboard warrior is, and it may not be reflective of how he is in the real world, he could indeed be worse.
But if his first posts on a forum are anything like how he deals with real world issues, then I suspect his attempts to get his SGC back will be futile.

Thats my take on it, and I dont like to judge people Ive never met in the flesh.
To the OP , this is a good forum, but it doesnt suffer fools, or antis, or gung ho types.
I would suggest you tone yourself down a bit if you want to get on, with shooting , or anything else .

Good luck.

8 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Its true Gordon can be a little err.. abrupt  but in this case , hes on the money.
The OP has been asked for payment for the GP letter, and despite it 'barely scratching a days wage' has pretty obviously given (pardon the pun) both barrels of abuse down the phone at GP or receptionist, enough to warrant them informing the police of concern over his aggressive behaviour.
The result of this behaviour is a temporary (or maybe mot ) revocation of his ticket.

He has then used his first posts on here to ask for advice, some of which , was not to his liking.
Now we all know what a keyboard warrior is, and it may not be reflective of how he is in the real world, he could indeed be worse.
But if his first posts on a forum are anything like how he deals with real world issues, then I suspect his attempts to get his SGC back will be futile.

Thats my take on it, and I dont like to judge people Ive never met in the flesh.
To the OP , this is a good forum, but it doesnt suffer fools, or antis, or gung ho types.
I would suggest you tone yourself down a bit if you want to get on, with shooting , or anything else .

Good luck.

Cannot agree on gordons attitude ,its a sad reflection on the members on the forum,sorry but thats my opinion. 

AULD YIN - I don't care for your attitude, but that's life. I still question your motives as you seem to be citing previous debates. Have you been awaiting your opportunity?

Either way, I will leave you to it. You side with someone who has rightly had his cert revoked - according to his own posts.

17 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

AULD YIN - I don't care for your attitude, but that's life. I still question your motives as you seem to be citing previous debates. Have you been awaiting your opportunity?

Either way, I will leave you to it. You side with someone who has rightly had his cert revoked - according to his own posts.

Not a question of sides,its a rebuff of your attitude to a new member , i always thought the idea of the forum was to help each other NOT to belittle any member  witch you just tried it on me re crawled out of the woodwork remark    

if you wish to converse further lets take it to pms rather than here .

Edited by AULD YIN

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

A first rate summary of how I saw the whole sorry saga from the OP until he left the building. I backed out of the discussion once Gordon & Auld Yin started getting their handbags flying.

Edited by JJsDad