UN Immigration Policy

JRDS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this country is already full and needs little or no migrants. Those who will enrich the UK and fill jobs where there is a shortage are fine, but there is no control whatsoever. We are being swamped with illegals and those fleeing from wars, where there are no actual wars.

Worse still we get Lily Allen, Benedict Cumberbatch et al preaching about open door policies. The migration compact sounds okay in theory, but what will the position be if countries say - "Great idea, but we don't want any"?

3 hours ago, oowee said:

Which bit do you not like? 

Criticising Immigration to become a hate crime punishable by imprisonment and any Migrant choosing where they relocate.  I don't like any of it, we are full and skint and need third world migration like the plague they are a culture which categorically does not mix with ours.  Maybe I posted an immigrant biased link but I have read a different number of articles and those two points are the crux of it which is why any country with any sense is rejecting it, our Govt will use it as a punishment beating for voting the Brexit you so hate. .   

Edited by JRDS

7 minutes ago, JRDS said:

Criticising Immigration to become a hate crime punishable by imprisonment and any Migrant choosing where they relocate.  I don't like any of it, we are full and skint and need third world migration like the plague they are a which does not mix with ours.  Maybe I posted an immigrant biased link but I have read a different number of articles and those two points are the crux of it which is why any country with any sense is rejecting it, our Govt will use it as a punishment beating for voting the Brexit you so hate. .   

5 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

So it's another erosion of free speech as well.

No doubt May cannot wait to sign us up, make anyone who speaks out about migration a criminal, just another nail in Democracy's coffin.

34 minutes ago, oowee said:

(carp?)

carp

/kɑːp/

noun

a deep-bodied freshwater fish, typically with barbels around the mouth. Carp are farmed for food in some parts of the world and are often kept in large ponds.

Yes it is definitely fishy!

Edited by Newbie to this
Spacing

We will see if its a joke when it comes to fruition.  In the meantime if you like our multicultural society how would you like your young daughter to school in Rotherham or take a jog round London one night.  Quite why the ruination of our country through mass immigration amuses you is quite beyond me.  This is not a joke the UK is proposing to sign up to even more African and Muslim Immigration on a biblical scale and making criticism of it a hate crime.  How it is not headline news can only be explained by Brexit, this is a far bigger problem than our EU enemies you love so much. 

Edited by JRDS

1 hour ago, JRDS said:

We will see if its a joke when it comes to fruition.  In the meantime if you like our multicultural society how would you like your young daughter to school in Rotherham or take a jog round London one night.  Quite why the ruination of our country through mass immigration amuses you is quite beyond me.  This is not a joke the UK is proposing to sign up to even more African and Muslim Immigration on a biblical scale and making criticism of it a hate crime.  How it is not headline news can only be explained by Brexit, this is a far bigger problem than our EU enemies you love so much. 

? Not in that document. 

The Brexit vote has resulted in a proposal of equal treatment of migrants world wide so will likely result in far higher numbers of migrants from 3rd world countries rather than from the EU. Why did you vote for that if you have so many concerns. 

I voted as a protest to immigration full stop we have way too much,  I would much prefer EU Immigration to others the fact is we are shafted whichever way we turn until a new party emerges.  I just hate the way things are  going,  I have teenage kids with a life to forge.

Edited by JRDS

29 minutes ago, JRDS said:

I voted as a protest to immigration full stop we have way too much,  I would much prefer EU Immigration to others the fact is we are shafted whichever way we turn until a new party emerges.  I just hate the way things are  going,  I have teenage kids with a life to forge.

You knew what you were voting for. 

In my book less and controlled immigration makes sense and migration from the EU as a preference. 

I want my kids to have the world as a choice. 

23 minutes ago, Lord Geordie said:

So basically a law to make it illegal to criticise :hmm:

but without criticism you lose the framework for positive change surely? 

It is not a law and it does not do that. 

Mm, I'm still thinking on about the full ramification of this proposal.

A thought so far is that it is maybe a final open declaration for the real reason for the existence of the UN?

Terrifying in the thought of the creation of a legitimate vehicle for spreading terrorism globally?

Mass subjugation of populations for what purpose?

The Marx thought that 'religion' being the opium of the masses replaced by the 'UN'?

The ability to have committed a serious crime the moment you wake up?

The final death knell of democracy?

Us being one of the first signatories?

Looking absolutely brilliant so far? 

18 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

The UN is a large ineffective talking shop which is widely ignored by all the people it was created to keep in line.

^^^^^^^  this. Look at the recent poverty work on the UK for evidence. 

39 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

If this new proposal from the UN is signed up to by the world we will see every body trying to come to this small, already overcrowded island!

That is already happening, not for everyone but certainly for some. We need to use the rules that we already have to tighten the controls. It's abit like gun control we have the laws lets use them.

18 hours ago, JRDS said:

May slying this in under the Brexit radar, NWO coudenhove-kalergi plan gathering pace.  The words of the utter contempt and worse I feel for Parliament and the Lords fail.

https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact

Stick your tin foil hat on and take a deep breath!

Objectives for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration

(1)   Collect and utilize accurate and disaggregated data as a basis for evidence-based policies

(2)   Minimize the adverse drivers and structural factors that compel people to leave their country of origin

(3)   Provide accurate and timely information at all stages of migration

(4)   Ensure that all migrants have proof of legal identity and adequate documentation

(5)   Enhance availability and flexibility of pathways for regular migration

(6)   Facilitate fair and ethical recruitment and safeguard conditions that ensure decent work

(7)   Address and reduce vulnerabilities in migration

(8)   Save lives and establish coordinated international efforts on missing migrants

(9)   Strengthen the transnational response to smuggling of migrants

(10)  Prevent, combat and eradicate trafficking in persons in the context of international migration

(11)  Manage borders in an integrated, secure and coordinated manner

(12)  Strengthen  certainty  and  predictability  in  migration  procedures  for  appropriate

screening, assessment and referral

(13)  Use migration detention only as a measure of last resort and work towards alternatives

(14)  Enhance consular protection, assistance and cooperation throughout the migration cycle

(15)  Provide access to basic services for migrants

(16)  Empower migrants and societies to realize full inclusion and social cohesion 

(17)  Eliminate all forms of discrimination and promote evidence-based public discourse to shape perceptions of migration 

(18)  Invest in skills development and facilitate mutual recognition of skills, qualifications and competences

(19)  Create  conditions  for  migrants  and  diasporas  to  fully  contribute  to  sustainable development in all countries

(20)  Promote faster, safer and cheaper transfer of remittances and foster financial inclusion of migrants

(21)  Cooperate  in  facilitating  safe  and  dignified  return  and  readmission,  as  well  as sustainable reintegration

(22)  Establish mechanisms for the portability of social security entitlements and earned benefits

(23)  Strengthen international cooperation and global partnerships for safe, orderly and regular migration

There you go pick the bones out of that.

Weasel words most of those you can make whatever you want out of them much like the Brexit documents.  I watched a report on RT about it and the crux is still that Migrants get to choose where they go (probably covered in item 11) from the countries that have signed up and criticising Migration is to be made a hate crime ultimately punishable by imprisonment (probably covered in item 16).  We are signing up to it.

9 minutes ago, walshie said:

I'm at a loss to understand why any government would want yet more foreign mouths to feed.

I don't. 

Punishment for voting Brexit.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan which has the ultimate aim of eliminating individual nationalities and cultures mainly through cross breeding Europeans with people from other (third world) cultures to produce populations that have no patriotic allegiance to their country or residence.  Look at the prize winners!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

Edited by JRDS

Just now, walshie said:

I'm at a loss to understand why any government would want yet more foreign mouths to feed.

I don't. 

It's not proposing more.

It's largely talking about refugee migrants not economic migrants. 

For economic migrants any Governments that want to maintain there standard of living, grow the economy, broaden the skill base, fill key worker vacancies are all likely to go down this route. Australia is a good example with thought through, reasoned policies. Maybe if we managed the whole process properly with resettlement plans, and language support, we would not have the problems that we have had. Problem is we do not have a policy, we do not have a program, we do not have a strategy and then moan when it happens. 

16 minutes ago, oowee said:

It's not proposing more.

It's largely talking about refugee migrants not economic migrants. 

For economic migrants any Governments that want to maintain there standard of living, grow the economy, broaden the skill base, fill key worker vacancies are all likely to go down this route. Australia is a good example with thought through, reasoned policies. Maybe if we managed the whole process properly with resettlement plans, and language support, we would not have the problems that we have had. Problem is we do not have a policy, we do not have a program, we do not have a strategy and then moan when it happens.  

No it's Merkels call to encourage it all over again.  It will actively encourage mass migration to the small number of countries stupid enough to sign up to it, us probably being the number 1 destination of choice.

Edited by JRDS