Problems with Neighbours (again)

Doc Holliday

On 06/12/2018 at 20:44, silver pigeon69 said:

Is it classed as littering, if you leave food in a public place? If so that will be the next visit!

Yes, it's littering. No different from dumping your McD and KFC on the village green. The foxes would eventually eat it, but no-one wants to see it.

I quite enjoy watching foxes going about their business. Many times I've sat watching Mr Reynard on his way home from a night foraging. It's the stuff the countryside is made of.

But there is a time and place.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically speaking I think in suburban areas the act of feeding animals meats, fish etc by placing it in a public place could be construed as discarding of bio hazardous waste? I am surprised the authorities don’t already use this clause to fine people feeding seagulls or pigeons in coastal areas or city centres. It exacerbates the problem. 

Edited by Lord Geordie

On 04/12/2018 at 18:43, Rim Fire said:

Nearly every town or street has foxes exploring them when we are all asleep at night  if you do a lot of night shooting like i do when returning home you see more foxes in the streets going home than you see when out in the country .Not all the time but they are there

There's a foxy lady on our street who people say is a hussy.any connection?🤔

On 09/12/2018 at 11:26, Lord Geordie said:

Technically speaking I think in suburban areas the act of feeding animals meats, fish etc by placing it in a public place could be construed as discarding of bio hazardous waste? I am surprised the authorities don’t already use this clause to fine people feeding seagulls or pigeons in coastal areas or city centres. It exacerbates the problem. 

are you serious??