Cabinet Keys

button

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another whim by the FEO it would seem. You should have asked where it says it in the H.O guidelines. i don't believe it's there or he has read them. 

As above, when asked where I kept my keys, I replied "That's for me to know." My FEO liked that answer.

I didn't tell him I keep them in the green vase next to the dog sculpture on the mantelpiece. 

D'oh!

All I was asked was "Are you the only one who knows the location of the keys?".  I said yes and that I had also put them in one of those crappy little key safes in a location that I thought was fairly out of the way, but wouldn't tell them the location.

Seemed quite happy with that.

9 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Would this be one of those key safes that can be opened with a small screwdriver or even a potato?

:lol: They are truly rubbish. There are also the spare keys which i guess should be kept as spares in another safe place. 

Mistake I made was putting the safes in the bedroom wardrobe and they make a racket when I get back at  0300 and wake up my wife. I might move them het but not sure they are going to be easy to get off the wall. 

I had my FEO visit a few weeks ago for FAC and SGC coterminous and he asked me which of the 3 option I intended to do with the keys. I advised they are hidden in only a place I know but that in future I may consider getting a separate safe for them. He had no complaints with them being hidden. (Scotland)

11 minutes ago, CityTurnedCountryMan said:

I had my FEO visit a few weeks ago for FAC and SGC coterminous and he asked me which of the 3 option I intended to do with the keys. I advised they are hidden in only a place I know but that in future I may consider getting a separate safe for them. He had no complaints with them being hidden. (Scotland)

That's interesting as this is also under PS

Going to phone this morning and find out what is going on!

59 minutes ago, CityTurnedCountryMan said:

What are the 3 options? 🤔