Jody

harkila torridon tweed breeks

Anyone know where I can get a pair of these in 38 waist? 

My lovely partner..... put mine in the wash and tumbled tied them and I’m pretty sure they would now fit my son! He’s 9.

Have a look at the `John Norris of Penrith` website. They currently have a sale on & I am pretty sure I looked at the jacket of the same name. Didnt notice if they have reduced the breeks but its worth a scroll through.

Edited by JJsDad

I checked mate they don’t have that one but do have others from them. I have the coat it’s brilliant great price on there website too.

2 hours ago, Jody said:

Anyone know where I can get a pair of these in 38 waist? 

My lovely partner..... put mine in the wash and tumbled tied them and I’m pretty sure they would now fit my son! He’s 9.

My wife did that with my favorite cap...down from 7 3/4 to about  6. Still have a nice new Arran cap to replace it.

11 hours ago, JJsDad said:

Stick them on ebay, `childs breeks` ! Someone will snap them up. I feel for you, because I know they are not cheap.

Have you tried these people ?

http://www.broomfieldsfarmshop.co.uk/harkila-torridon-breeks-b00qj15v30-p-3144.html

Have you used this place before? The reason I ask is their pricing is very strange. Something's are very cheap and some clearly wrong due to being so high. Doesn't seem right for some reason. I too am looking for these in 36 or 38" and cannot find them anywhere sadly.

10 hours ago, Jody said:

Yes they don’t have my size. I either need to eat more or get down the gym to fit in them lol

If you do find them please drop me a message :-) Thanks

2 hours ago, m3vert said:

Have you used this place before?

No, must admit I havent used them. Tend to get the majority of my kit from John Norris of Penrith.