Guided deer stalking north Wiltshire

Hello Ladies and Gents 

I have a some fantastic deer stalking on offer with high quality muntjac, roe and fallow that all being in very promising numbers across several extremely scenic farms in north Wiltshire and south Oxfordshire. We aim to provide days for all levels of deer stalking experience from those who have never been before to those with years under their belts. On the day of the stalk you would be met by one of our experienced and friendly guides and taken through a pre shoot brief. Whenever possible we would head to a separate part of the farm to check zero and ensure both you and your guide are happy with your shooting before heading out for between 2-3 hours stalking. While we can’t promise you the deer as after all they are wild animals our guides have a brilliant knowledge of the ground and will do their very best to guide you right onto your target species. After every successful stalk your guide will offer you the chance to take photos with your quarry to help remember a fantastic stalking experience. 

Stalking prices 

Morning or evening stalk (approx 2-3 hours) £70

Muntjac cull (does and all buck with antlers under 3 inches) £65

Roe cull (does and none medal bucks) £65 

Fallow cull (does and none medal bucks) £70

For a full list of medal prices or any questions please contact me and I will happily answer any questions. We have a large number of medal class muntjac and roe with the occasional medal fallow joining the larger herds we see. 

Thanks 

Fraser at macs guided shooting 

I've seen many adverts for stalking on other sites and all their price structures are very similar.

A fee of around £70 for the actual outing, followed by a second fee if you are successful (usually called a shot or kill fee) this varies by what you actually shoot.

Normally taking the venison requires a third fee which would normally be whatever price the game dealer would pay.

So comparing his pricing to other stalkers pricing I'd say you'd need to also pay an additional fee to take away the venison.

6 minutes ago, toontastic said:

I've seen many adverts for stalking on other sites and all their price structures are very similar.

A fee of around £70 for the actual outing, followed by a second fee if you are successful (usually called a shot or kill fee) this varies by what you actually shoot.

Normally taking the venison requires a third fee which would normally be whatever price the game dealer would pay.

So comparing his pricing to other stalkers pricing I'd say you'd need to also pay an additional fee to take away the venison.

Would think so too but cheap if you get to keep the beast too.

Hello everyone, sorry its taken me a few days to get back to you I have been dealing with some family issues. 

The price wouldn't include the carcass and as Toontastic says it would be broken down into three stages, the £70 is for the time and advice stalking with an experienced guide whose job is to get you into safe and sensible shooting range of a target deer. The second price (cull prices shown in original post) is for the shot plus the head for any medal class animal. If you were looking to take the venison home  it would be charged at £1.00 per 1lbs with head and feet removed on the day of stalking. There would also be a offer to have the deer fully butchered and vac packed at an additional cost but if you are interested in that offer you will need to mention beforehand. Any questions PM me for my mobile number so we can discuss in full any questions 

Thanks 

Mac 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...