Pop up camo hide.

ratchers

Yes it was a shame that in times of Austerity the poor ickle darlings only awarded themselves a 5 grand payrise and 10% expenses increase ,what is one going to get young Fee-Fee and Tarquin for christmas with such meaga earnings .Have to ave a word with one of the lobbyists ,one has only had 3 all expenses paid "research" trips this year :whistling:

TBH - Walker570, I actually have a lot to thank the man for - about 15 years ago I was having no end of trouble with the DHSS as well as my local Council when the official Benefits Doctor declared me fit for work (with Renal failure) but my own G.P. refused to fill in any job applications to that effect. JB accompanied me to a tribunal and spoke on my behalf against the DHSS claims team and was instrumental in having them fined for  professional misconduct.

It's arrived!! 3 days by courier and Sunday delivery is pretty good going for under 13 notes. First impressions are....spot on. It is certainly large enough for one man in full hunting apparel and plenty of room for a seat - only downside that I can really see is that the zip is blue so not sure what, if any, effect that will have. Put it up in the living room and my other half says that it is not see thru and , although she had my sympathy, I could not see her busy picking up the Christmas trinkets that my poop up had scattered under it's expansion. To be frank it's worth the money for the fun of getting it out of it's bag, the wife's bruises will heal in time whilst I am happy to simply pop my teeth back in once I've caught the Dog and got them back .

On 16/12/2018 at 15:25, bruno22rf said:

It's arrived!! 3 days by courier and Sunday delivery is pretty good going for under 13 notes. First impressions are....spot on. It is certainly large enough for one man in full hunting apparel and plenty of room for a seat - only downside that I can really see is that the zip is blue so not sure what, if any, effect that will have. Put it up in the living room and my other half says that it is not see thru and , although she had my sympathy, I could not see her busy picking up the Christmas trinkets that my poop up had scattered under it's expansion. To be frank it's worth the money for the fun of getting it out of it's bag, the wife's bruises will heal in time whilst I am happy to simply pop my teeth back in once I've caught the Dog and got them back .

I did similar years ago with a two man tent, pop up type. To be fair I was under the affluence of incohol at the time. Her and the kids had gone to bed when I released the beast. After an hour of struggling I went and woke her up to beg for help. I was not the most popular person that night but we did manage to fold it the next day. Since then I have developed an affinity with such folding things. Leave them in the bloody bag they come in!