Sign in to follow this  
ratchers

Pop up camo hide.

Beginning to sense a smidgen of cynicism in your tone clakk regarding our glorious leaders - time we realised the sweat and tears that these poorly paid and over worked troopers endure everyday in their selfless desire to improve our lives . B*m - now I'm doing it.

Yes it was a shame that in times of Austerity the poor ickle darlings only awarded themselves a 5 grand payrise and 10% expenses increase ,what is one going to get young Fee-Fee and Tarquin for christmas with such meaga earnings .Have to ave a word with one of the lobbyists ,one has only had 3 all expenses paid "research" trips this year :whistling:

Indeed - apart from the derisory £77k they also have to dig deep to pay staff costs i.e. last year John Bercow only claimed £83k for his secretary :no:.

She/He is without doubt worth more than he is.

Back on subject:rolleyes:  if you do use the 'tent' then let's have a photo or two.  I have thought of using the mobile toilet boxes as blinds, paint them green brown to blend. Weatherproof just need to screw in some shallow shelves for my coffee and biscuits.

TBH - Walker570, I actually have a lot to thank the man for - about 15 years ago I was having no end of trouble with the DHSS as well as my local Council when the official Benefits Doctor declared me fit for work (with Renal failure) but my own G.P. refused to fill in any job applications to that effect. JB accompanied me to a tribunal and spoke on my behalf against the DHSS claims team and was instrumental in having them fined for  professional misconduct.