Yukon photon 6.5x50 RT

edd

Selling my recently bought Yukon photon. Unfortunately I can't seem zero it on my rifle. Works well on my .22 but my howa .243 it doesn't have enough down adjustment so unfortunately it has to go. Very good unit if it could zero to the gun I would be keeping it.  Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It was only purchased a week ago. But cant return it as the store will only do a store credit and I would rather money back instead. Can be viewed working. Any one wanting to view is welcome. £600 with mounts which are £60 on their own Box and case manual all present. Unfortunately I can't seem to add photos more than happy to send photos if you pm me 

Cheers ed 

I bought it from greenfields. They just said they would give a store credit. Rather the money to be honest. I just can't seem to get to grips with it. It's on a howa 1500. And it's as low to the rifle as physically possible. Still won't zero. I tried shimming but couldn't get to grips with it either. In all honesty I have come to the end of it with it and yeah maybe someone else will have better luck with it. Thank you both for your advise. 

On 07/12/2018 at 17:11, eddoakley said:

Change the mounts to adjustable or shim the existing ones.

Have this issue regularly and I'm surprised the shop didn't offer you this suggestion when you tried to take it back!

Where did you get it?

Edd

I got the same problem so what’s mounts would be for me to get eddokley please 

2 hours ago, db58 said:

I got the same problem so what’s mounts would be for me to get eddokley please 

Atp66 I think is the number on a sportsmatch mount. They are windage and elevation adjustable.

There are other options but that's one that I can remember.

Shimming the rear money usually does it though.

Edd

ATP 90's are the mounts you need . Made by Sports Match for the Photon and 30mm. fully adjustable windage and elevation. Had the same problem myself,these mounts sorted it, don't give up on it mine now is a cracking bit of kit. I use mine with a doubler and a Sniper Hog and can see waaaaay farther than I can shoot.