pard nv007 add on night vision

FOXCALLER

I got one , works well for me no extra if , distance I need up to 100m , works well, no problems would recommend it, blackwoods where I got it from all good, do not use recording or anything else on it but as said it does what it says, impressed how clear it is.hope that helps a bit.

Ive got one using on the back of my Zeiss duralite (Add on's don't like the coatings on good glass), with its own multi setting IR you can see telegraph poles at 250yds with ease, the back ground isn't that sharp at that range but Ive dropped foxes at 150 yds with no problems. I'm quietly impressed with its size and build quality and I'm hoping to try some additional IR's this week.

I've had one for a while, and use a sniper hog ir. I can see farther than i wish to shoot. As said least mag scope you can get and works better with scopes withnot to many coating layers. I use mine with a Hawke sidewinder and can see over 300 clearly no problem. I prefer my Photon and doubler, but that is because I've had it for years. The fact I can swap it from Hmr, .222 and .243 is great as if I'm out for an evening stalk I can just click on the Pard and go Foxing, all I needed was 3 bayonet fittings for the different rifles. In answer to the question get one you'll not be dissapointed. play with your setting and adjust slowly to let it catch up. Good bit of kit.