6 months waiting (and counting) in Hampshire - anyone else?

I applied for my SGC in June and I still haven't received anything. I just wondered if there was anyone else in the Hants area who is waiting for an SGC grant? I had the interview about two weeks after sending in my application...and now it's almost 2019 and I haven't heard a thing. I've sent a few emails over the past few months politely asking for an update, but I just get the same reply - my application is still waiting to be looked at, and they have no time frame as to when it will be looked at. I know the police are stretched...but surely an indefinite timeline for applications flies in the face of the timescales listed on their website? Is anyone else in the same boat?

36 minutes ago, Tomleecee said:

I applied for my SGC in June and I still haven't received anything. I just wondered if there was anyone else in the Hants area who is waiting for an SGC grant? I had the interview about two weeks after sending in my application...and now it's almost 2019 and I haven't heard a thing. I've sent a few emails over the past few months politely asking for an update, but I just get the same reply - my application is still waiting to be looked at, and they have no time frame as to when it will be looked at. I know the police are stretched...but surely an indefinite timeline for applications flies in the face of the timescales listed on their website? Is anyone else in the same boat?

have a look at this

https://basc.org.uk/blog/press-releases/latest-news/new-basc-study-shows-firearms-licensing-postcode-lottery/