3D printing files/ideas sought for shooting.

Dave-G

The boy's only been and bought a printer to make some leccy drum sensor instruments for a member of his tribute band. He comes home from working away every third weekend or so  - and I thinks its going to be here till he gets better accomodation near his gaming company work in Guildford....  

Well it can't just sit there taking up space not doing anything can it?  So I'm looking for ideas of what STL files to scrounge, it has a 200mm plate and apparently uses G code...?  😁

I rather fancy an adjustable 25mm tube torch mount similar to the laserluchs ball head one below but wider with two clamping screws either side for when out lamping using the same same weaver rail scope adaptor I use on my KwikFit rigs if anyone has or knows of one.

https://www.microglobe.co.uk/laserluchs-ball-head-mount-weaver-p-9358.html

I'm not interested in the one from Ludicrous - and won't be looking to sell any either.

Anyone got any other shooting related ideas/files? Not cessenarily NV related.

3 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Get in touch with Spandit ?? Think I've got the right person, sure he's got some stuff on the Diy section.

Hope someone has something similar - and having two screws either side it couldnt be considered a copy even if it was being sold - which I won't be doing. 

10 minutes ago, old'un said:

Not suggesting the manufacture of this type of thing, its more a question, would the plastic withstand the chamber pressures?....https://all3dp.com/topic/3d-printed-guns/

No idea, though its maybe feasible for a single use subsonic which will likely be why I think its illegal to have blueprints for such.