Couple of scopes,Zeiss,Nikko Stirling.

sako751sg

Have changed both .243 and 17hmr glass so 2 for sale.

First the Zeiss Victory Diavari 6-24x56 T with ret 63.

Ive had for 3ish years and not sure how old before that.Glass is mint but front tube has some marks that were there when i bought but doesnt affect anything.

Boxed and still has bikini cover.  £900

Nikko Stirling Targetmaster 6-24x56 with ill mildot.

Pretty much mint and maybe 2 years old and comes with mounts.£160

qC1H7uy.jpg

7e0oGub.jpg

2tsQjRB.jpg

fUt7Gli.jpg

eFvYXli.jpg

15 hours ago, Novice said:

If it was the #60 reticle I would have been sorely tempted myself. 

Buy it!

I’ve got a couple of these with the 63 & the 60 rets...the 63 is effectively a mil dot as per the 43 but with very fine circles instead of dots. When I’m on a target, I’m focused on the centre of the cross in relation to the ‘picture’, I don’t even notice the rest of the reticle....it doesn’t intrude.  

These were the first scopes I found that could match my Swaro 8.5*42 Binos for absolute last light performance.  The variable illumination can easily be tuned to the available light as darkness falls...... more than once helped by the streetlight pollution from Luton reflecting off the cloud!

cheers

Fizz

How do you find the reticle when illuminated? The "christmas tree" effect is what puts me off over the 60. 

Sako, apologies for the thread hijack. Although if you'd take a straight swap for a 3-12 zeiss Diarange scope, then I'd take a punt and learn to live with the reticle. Just let me know. 

Unless Fizz buys yours and sells me one of his with the 60 reticle! 

1 hour ago, fizzbangwhallop said:

Buy it!

I’ve got a couple of these with the 63 & the 60 rets...the 63 is effectively a mil dot as per the 43 but with very fine circles instead of dots. When I’m on a target, I’m focused on the centre of the cross in relation to the ‘picture’, I don’t even notice the rest of the reticle....it doesn’t intrude.  

These were the first scopes I found that could match my Swaro 8.5*42 Binos for absolute last light performance.  The variable illumination can easily be tuned to the available light as darkness falls...... more than once helped by the streetlight pollution from Luton reflecting off the cloud!

cheers

Fizz

Aye,the 63 is easy to live with too.

Like you,i think on the scope front low light viewing is absolute second to non.Most of our foxing is done by the moonlight and they are spot on for that.

42 minutes ago, Novice said:

How do you find the reticle when illuminated? The "christmas tree" effect is what puts me off over the 60. 

Sako, apologies for the thread hijack. Although if you'd take a straight swap for a 3-12 zeiss Diarange scope, then I'd take a punt and learn to live with the reticle. Just let me know. 

Unless Fizz buys yours and sells me one of his with the 60 reticle! 

Find the ret fine as the Xmas tree itself is very fine and low setting of illum makes it spot on.

That was my worry too but i bought from a mate and at the price couldnt say no but i was worrying for nothing.Ive also got the same but with the 60 ret but keeping that and the only reason im getting shot is the missus bought me a new Swaro DS so have thrown that on instead.

Low light i think these are unbeatable but afraid havent any use for another bud.