Strange world

oowee

28 minutes ago, oowee said:

I am away for a few days and have just been offered the local delicacy. 10 day old fertilized chicken eggs. Cooked with chicken inside sprinkled with salt and vinegar and eaten like an apple. 

I hope things improve for christmas day. 

where you been ...bloody Korea

Korea...Korea...Korea......bloody diaorreah.............

Ther Spa shop is doing a Multi Pack toilet roll offer  16 in a pack £4.99p......Dysentry special

Edited by ditchman

On 11/12/2018 at 22:01, Luckyshot said:

A popular sight in Thailand

a popular sight in Thetford

On 11/12/2018 at 19:46, Lord Geordie said:

Ditchy, looking at your avatar I am drawn to ask what everyone else is thinking!

are you Teresa mays love child? 😁

we are brother and sister...and i didnt have any toys when i was a boy...............

Inet not great here but it turns out you can get the eggs from 10 days to 25. Mission is to get a variety and i will share pics. Today was fried egg plant stuffed with fish eggs. I was on a boat so had no where to go. Fortunately there was some sort of veg stew so had that. My mouth is still on fire. Now back on shore and looking for some food i recognise. Not many chickens about as most seem to get eaten in the egg and the rest are tied up as fighting birds. 

21 minutes ago, clakk said:

There,s a reason Hamster of former top gear only eats baked beans abroad i,m sure that nutty pooh examining Doctor could back  this up with your current diet:crazy:

Do you mead Gillian McKeith ? Who got her "non medical" doctorate  from a dodgy online university,  then got slapped by the ASA for talking B**lo**s

13 hours ago, wascal said:

Do you mead Gillian McKeith ? Who got her "non medical" doctorate  from a dodgy online university,  then got slapped by the ASA for talking B**lo**s

There was once a photo comparison between that scrawny looking so called nutritionist Gillian McKeith and Nigella Lawson who makes and eats lots of puddings.

Whilst they were both the same age, the latter looked a picture of health and the former looked like something out of Belsen. 

Healthy eating my a..e

OB