Strange world

oowee

On 11/12/2018 at 15:36, oowee said:

I am away for a few days and have just been offered the local delicacy. 10 day old fertilized chicken eggs. Cooked with chicken inside sprinkled with salt and vinegar and eaten like an apple. 

I hope things improve for christmas day. 

mummy mummy my egg is bad [just eat it up dear] mummy mummy do i have to eat the beak as well

i was in the South  of France many years ago and was asked do i like spinach....i said yes and was told .."you must try our local dish"...........

well/...............it turned up........i thought to myself "these people are into bovine scat"............the dish was boiled egg yooks mixed in with spinach and liquidized......having worked in a milk parlour and having cows poo down yer neck at six o'clock in the morning was normal for me.....but i had never eaten it until i travvelled to France.............

actually it didnt taste too bad ...but everytime i looked at it ...i could feel the old sick trigger go..........

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Mc Keith.......isnt she the one who had a TV seris smelling peoples poo in tup-a-ware boxes ?

That was not on the bbc. 😀

I want to give the egg thing a go but i have not found it since. Off on the ferry in an hour to a bigger place so might get it then. 🤮