Free - Young Shots Only

WelshAndy

Pigeon watch member E.W kindly gave my Ryan a light weight, short stocked, french side by side. 

Ryan has now outgrown this and he’s getting an over and under for Christmas (ssshhh). 

I need room in my cabinet and after speaking with E.W we feel it’s best passed on to a young shot. 

So the gun is FREE to any young shot 16 or younger - but must be accompanied by an adult with a full shotgun certificate. 

Pm me for contact details. 

Im located in Gwynedd North Wales. 

Diolch. 

Just to clear things up... this gun is in perfect condition and totally safe - I wouldn’t be giving it away to a young person if I felt it was unsafe. 

Ryan has shot geese over decoys with it - eley bismuth in 65mm, pheasant and a woodcock!

Gun is still available.

Ive no plans as yet over the weekend, so the kettle will be on :good:

3 hours ago, WelshAndy said:

Yep... are you under 16?

No sir, I wasn't asking for myself but a young shot might want to know :) 

I helped out on a young shots day just the other week, mentored a young man who managed to take both his first pheasant and later his first duck also!  

On 11/12/2018 at 17:22, WelshAndy said:

Yep... are you under 16?

Lloyd definitely is not under 16 haha

On 11/12/2018 at 21:15, Lloyd90 said:

No sir, I wasn't asking for myself but a young shot might want to know  

I helped out on a young shots day just the other week, mentored a young man who managed to take both his first pheasant and later his first duck also!  

Get him a stock extension and id say he would love to accept that offer... I heard he ignored your advice though on how he shot the pheasant 😂 

56 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Lloyd definitely is not under 16 haha

Get him a stock extension and id say he would love to accept that offer... I heard he ignored your advice though on how he shot the pheasant 😂 

I just told him “don’t do anything Adam told you on the clays! And BOOM down it came!” 

Hi,

Lovely idea by both you and E W before you.

I'm writing on behalf of my daughter. She's a keen beater and has an interest in shooting too. She's just turned 10. I'm 49 and a 1/4.

Is this a left hander or right hander please? She's a leftie.

Thanks

Lee

Edited by theboycalledleaf