plastic polution rant

defender

Bring back the 5p on returning ur pop bottles thats what i say👍

But it does seem to be the case that its ok to ne guilty of all this global warming as long as u pay some more tax ?

One headline made me chuckle as i walked accros the pet station forcourt eying up the news paper stand  was "colder winter on its way dew to global warming" i remember thinking shurly they ment warmer winter

13 hours ago, henry d said:

Good old facebook eh? I can`t decide whether this is racist tosh or general stupidity.

Well something similar, didn't seem racist and I found the island of rubbish.

I saw a video on you tube about islands for sale that nobody wants and there were a few with beaches where rubbish washes up all the time mess.jpg.64ca65df30093ad3da29891752720fa5.jpg

Nice:no:

Edited by defender

12 hours ago, Ozz said:

Bring back the 5p on returning ur pop bottles thats what i say.

I was in Dortmund last week and charged €0.45 plastic deposit on a bottle of water and "street people" we're scavenging bins for bottles - presumably to get the deposit refunds.

I lived just up the road from a pop factorie as a lad  all the local kids first taste of earning money was collecting the bottles and taking into the local shops for the return price 10 bottles was 50 pence and that = hell of a lot sweets back then a 10 pence mix up filled a small bag

8 hours ago, RockySpears said:

Don't forget your fuel bill at home, Gas and electricity.  There is a large portion of that that goes to building bird choppers and field shaders.

RS

Took a minute but I'm with you now, i don't think about those bills because its not in your face like diesel is.