Pigeon /Vermin in Holderness area (Hull) Available

I am looking for only six or seven shooters semi retired/ retired or free during the week who would like to make up a small vermin club.

I will be taking names and will try to meet anyone who is interested after Christmas.

You do not need any land I will be out in new year canvassing if the response is good.

There will be a small annual charge to cover maps and fuel costs whilst out looking for ground this will be discussed by all.

Also some sort of Christmas reward for any farmers that give permission.

You will need insurance do not even reply if you are not covered by BASC or CA or the like please.

You will need certificate for the class of weapon you intend to use.

I will then try to set up a Facebook page for all members.

I hope to gain permission for :Pigeon / Crow /Rook and other general winged vermin including Feral pigeon.

Rabbits / Rats / Squirrels and Foxes  well that's the plan !!

Please pm me with your phone number or email for more details.

Hi

I have posted in General Shooting Matters about wondering if there is an appetite for setting up a private members Wood Pigeon shooting club in Yorkshire. Along the same lines of what you are suggesting, not a syndicate but rather obtaining land as a club for the members to shoot on and a small fee to cover costs. I have 6 people at the moment who are interested although early days. Is this something that we could work on together?

On 21/12/2018 at 00:28, Hammeronhammeroff said:

Hi

I have posted in General Shooting Matters about wondering if there is an appetite for setting up a private members Wood Pigeon shooting club in Yorkshire. Along the same lines of what you are suggesting, not a syndicate but rather obtaining land as a club for the members to shoot on and a small fee to cover costs. I have 6 people at the moment who are interested although early days. Is this something that we could work on together?

YES PM SENT

On 21/12/2018 at 00:28, Hammeronhammeroff said:

Hi

YES PM SENT

Thanks to all that have replied.

I am going to arrange a meeting (informal) at village hall in center of areas may be Beverly or east of Beverly in new year.

Would everyone that is still interested please pm again with your name and email just say count me in or something like and I will then email as group with couple of dates and times.

Thanks again

Dave

• 1 month later...

Sorry if I missed you out of the loop, a good friend passed last week and not had real chance to contact every one that showed interest.

We had first meeting and all went well.

Five turned up so good start.

We have FB group up and running but you will have to attend meeting before you can access the group.

Nothing will happen until next meeting in March

Please pm me if I missed you and you are interested in joining the group 

Kind regards

Dav

• 2 weeks later...