Benelli spares in the UK?

Big Mat

7 minutes ago, figgy said:

I had to go through a RFD just to get a mid bead GMK would not deal with me direct.

I was not amused as you can buy them for Berettas no problem. Benelli not a chance of getting anything.

I would order two as they won't cost much or get one made on a lathe.

They're £17.70 at brownells,  so even with their rip of prices they're going to be over a tenner.

On 14/12/2018 at 13:15, figgy said:

I had to go through a RFD just to get a mid bead GMK would not deal with me direct.

I was not amused as you can buy them for Berettas no problem. Benelli not a chance of getting anything.

I would order two as they won't cost much or get one made on a lathe.

Seams a bit daft  when you consider that Beretta own Benelli so one would think that it would be the same for both

I once tried to get some chokes for my then Browning citori white lightning 16g direct from America and all went through till it was blocked as i was'nt a Browning dealer so had to go through the rfd i bought the gun from Who did it at almost cost to him

This problem rears it's ugly head with John Rothery who will not acknowledge jo public even if you try to email them ( importer of FAIR Lincolns )

Unlike Anglia Italian Arms   Caesar Guerini who you can talk to on the phone and they will bend over backwards to help

They supplied me with a full set of chokes and key for my guerini essex foc which i bought from an rfd at a big discount because it only had two chokes in the gun and no spare ones

They sent a full set of 8 extended chokes but some months later i discovered they did'nt fit the gun so contacted them to explain No problem they replied  send them back and we'll contact Guerini in Italy and had a set made as they had changed the type of chokes as the essex had been discontinued even though one can still by them new from gun shop stock

Hence i own 4 guerini's form the eight i have purchased One for a mate One for my nepthew and two sold to upgrade

Something one should consider when looking for a gun as well as price . Fit and warranty as well as age and condition

CG have the best after sale service in the business Fact

22 minutes ago, sabel25 said:

Seams a bit daft  when you consider that Beretta own Benelli so one would think that it would be the same for both

I once tried to get some chokes for my then Browning citori white lightning 16g direct from America and all went through till it was blocked as i was'nt a Browning dealer so had to go through the rfd i bought the gun from Who did it at almost cost to him

This problem rears it's ugly head with John Rothery who will not acknowledge jo public even if you try to email them ( importer of FAIR Lincolns )

Unlike Anglia Italian Arms   Caesar Guerini who you can talk to on the phone and they will bend over backwards to help

They supplied me with a full set of chokes and key for my guerini essex foc which i bought from an rfd at a big discount because it only had two chokes in the gun and no spare ones

They sent a full set of 8 extended chokes but some months later i discovered they did'nt fit the gun so contacted them to explain No problem they replied  send them back and we'll contact Guerini in Italy and had a set made as they had changed the type of chokes as the essex had been discontinued even though one can still by them new from gun shop stock

Hence i own 4 guerini's form the eight i have purchased One for a mate One for my nepthew and two sold to upgrade

Something one should consider when looking for a gun as well as price . Fit and warranty as well as age and condition

CG have the best after sale service in the business Fact

Interesting to know! 

I had the same cracking service from Anglo Italian after buying an Essex in 20b....it was fitted with an aftermarket butt pad and the RFD had mislaid the case so they sent me a case and a new butt plate foc.

They also suggested I arranged an appointment with Wisemans in Cannock to have the gun fitted.... that was an experience in itself at an old school gunsmiths and it now fits me like dream and handles like a wand!

Brilliant...... and a refreshing attitude in this day and age.

Cheers

fizz

Edited by fizzbangwhallop
Spellin