75 Bird Boxing Day Shoot Brassington, Derbyshire

m0bjt

Hi All

Merry Christmas to you all, and I thought that you'd like to know about our 75 Bird Shoot on over the Christmas holidays. We are open on Boxing Day. Shooting starts at 10.00am and our last entry will be at 12.30. Don't worry if you have no cartridges, we keep them in stock. The shoot is located just outside the small village of Brassington over looking Carsington Water. There are 11 stands with abilities to shoot above and below the shooter so why don't you come along and have a great days shooting with us.  We have onsite catering for those looking for a bite to eat and a hot cuppa.

We will give away a Free Prize-draw ticket with every shoot entry.

Prizes range from a Free 50 Bird Shoot to a Bottle of Wine,  

Further information can be found on our Facebook page at CLICK HERE

New Year Day Shoot 50 Bird 

We will also be open on News Years Day for those who would like to get out, shooting starts at 10am and last entry at 12.30 

DARLEY DALE CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING CLUB

BEES NEST MINE

MANYSTONES LANE 

BRASSINGTON

DERBYSHIRE 

www.ddcpsc.org.uk

Edited by m0bjt

I'm new to shooting having just received my certificate, I have also just bought my new to me Browning 525.

I was wondering if I would be welcome having only shot around 250 clays at various lessons?

I won't be offended if not and would like to pop down one Sunday in the future anyway if you have room for a solo shooter?

Yes your more than welcome to come and shoot with us. Just make sure you have your certificate with you on the day. There is always plenty of shooter that would be willing to let you go around with them. Just turn up and let the lads in the office know that you have come Alone or better still have a friend or partner come with you. Anyway hope to see you at the shoots over the Christmas holidays. 

Regards 

Kevin

Hi Duncan - I'm the chap up the road in South Normanton and was also looking to go there!

I'm out and about over xmas but let me know if you want to buddy up and what days you're free - I'd be more than happy to go with you

I've only managed 100 clays so you're a bit ahead of me!

I'm planning on sorting a lesson to sort my eye dominance 'thing'

17 hours ago, gsalmons said:

Hi Duncan - I'm the chap up the road in South Normanton and was also looking to go there!

I'm out and about over xmas but let me know if you want to buddy up and what days you're free - I'd be more than happy to go with you

I've only managed 100 clays so you're a bit ahead of me!

I'm planning on sorting a lesson to sort my eye dominance 'thing'

Apologies.. 

Looks like boxing day is off for me, the better half has put her foot down and insisted on "family" time.  I did suggest she could push buttons but that went down like a lead balloon, so I'm bowing out of that one!

Let me know if you fancy any other days and I'm sure I will get a pass!

19 hours ago, m0bjt said:

Yes your more than welcome to come and shoot with us. Just make sure you have your certificate with you on the day. There is always plenty of shooter that would be willing to let you go around with them. Just turn up and let the lads in the office know that you have come Alone or better still have a friend or partner come with you. Anyway hope to see you at the shoots over the Christmas holidays. 

Regards 

Kevin

Thank you for the understanding reply, as above boxing day is out for me!

I will check your site and try and get over one Sunday!