Christmas presents!

Lloyd90

13 hours ago, Retsdon said:

I"m getting to see my wife and kids for the first time in four months. That's enough for me. I expect Mrs. R will get me something but I'm not bothered about what it might be. 

That's got to be the best present ever. Enjoy that precious time together. Something we all take for granted.

Have a good Xmas.

OB

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Why not get Lin to do the base?

I know that she's built like an Irish navvy ,but unfortunately  she has no concept of a spirit level.

Just in case she sees this.

It was daves fault, he tricked me into saying it 🎅

Coward ,my mrs and our neighbour she,s four ft nowt as well helped build my 16ft man cave in 2 hours ,they just needed manhelp to put panel A to side face c as such concepts are foreign to the workings of female minds :whistling:

Dont tell  her i said that its cold sleeping on that shed at the minute :lol:,Me i,m getting leather shooting boots and a new burger press as the bunny burgers need sorting.The kids bless em being tighter than a camels backend in a sandstorm will get us a "Joint" pressie that the mrs wants such is life 

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello mel, if you have no wish to do a concrete base, have a look on the shed base company web site www.plasticshedbase.co.uk

I did take a look at those a few weeks ago,  but I think I'll need something a little more robust , the shed will have to carry an awful lot of heavy junk,including me 😆.

Well as I appear to have a permanent personal hygiene problem the usual lynx gift set, coal tar soap a bottle of high karate( I ask for Kuros every year but end up with something out of pound town) Boxers and socks.

I very much doubt there will be a 2x72 belt grinder shaped prezzie under the tree this year again.😖

Well i spent £460 on myself for a 2 lens set of Pilla shooting glasses been using them for the last 3 weeks.

Live on my own since better half passed on 16 years ago  Dropped a hint to the son about another lens for my glasses £165 thought i was asking for the moon

don't know what the 2 grandsons 11 and 7 will get me so always a surprise there..