Custom Fit [Ear] Guards

Lloyd90

Anyone got some of these custom fit guards? I am hoping someone can tell me the difference between the CF Duo at £99 vs the CF Passive at £89 ... I would phone the company but you often get a load of sales speel so always prefer to speak to users of products to hear reviews :) 

If anyone has used either I would love to hear about them. Currently have a set of electronic howard leight's which are good but at times can get knocked when mounting the gun or a bit sweaty on a proper summers day so considering these ... plus they'd be a gift off a family member so double winner :) lol 

EDIT; to add link

https://www.customfitguards.co.uk/shooting-products 

Edited by Lloyd90

Was just thinking about getting some of these (passive). I believe the passive ones allow you to hear conversation but not gunshots- which are automatically filtered out as with electronic. The duo have a switch to go between being able to hear and not. 

That's the impression I got from the website anyway. The Youtube channel SRSPower did a review a while back and that may have involved a discount code for viewers, worth looking to see if still active. 

Edited by HW95J