Boxing day shoot

B725

2 hours ago, blade said:

we've always had a shoot boxing day on our syndicate.But shoot captain got married earlier this year and low and behold no shoot this year on boxing day pub  it is then 😀

Our christmas shoot is the 27th this year, pub boxing day, breakfast in pub 27th then shooting and back to the pub, perfect!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was in the newspapers so it must be true!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure I will actually be there this Boxing Day, but I can assure this forum that Harry is the best shot of all the Royals.  He is an amicable and confident chap and whilst he will obviously take on board his wife's feelings, I rather expect that if he wants a shoot, he will shoot!

:good:

39 minutes ago, Dekers said:

It was in the newspapers so it must be true!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure I will actually be there this Boxing Day, but I can assure this forum that Harry is the best shot of all the Royals.  He is an amicable and confident chap and whilst he will obviously take on board his wife's feelings, I rather expect that if he wants a shoot, he will shoot!

:good:

This.

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:47, B725 said:

According to the Sunday Mirror Prince Harry won't be shooting on boxing day to appease his new wife who doesn't like the idea and refuses to wear fur of any kind. 

In that case get rid of her quick. Is he a man or a mouse eek eek.....

30 minutes ago, Westward said:

I'm quite long in the tooth but I've never managed to figure out why women seek to change the man they fell in love with into someone else. I'll give Harry's marriage 5 years tops.

Yep! A woman is attracted to a bloke, and sets out to get him, once she has him, she sets about changing (training!) him...once that is achieved, they lose interest and don't want him any more!.......no woman wants an emasculated lap dog!

On 17/12/2018 at 16:19, B725 said:

No but I bet the swear filter would not allow his response on Pigeon Watch?🙄

On 17/12/2018 at 16:15, Dibble said:

Anyone know Prince Phillips view?

Edited by panoma1

so megan markel has laid down the law..............told him "he aint killing stuff on boxing day shoot"............

i cant put down into words on this forum...what i would say to her.....(Zapp is breathing a sigh of relief)

would you put up with that.......

My mrs has always hated guns...but she knows that it is my passion since i was 7 years old...she worked the dogs for me always on Boxing day...it was always for us a very special day....to be amongst friends and family........and although she has dementia now, i know ..quick as a flash she would be up for a boxing day outing even now ..as it is something she still remembers viverdly...

Harry dont let her grind you down

Absolute tabloid Bull.. Anti shooting agenda from the scum press again.. Wether she has or had an animal rights agenda I don't know, wether she will be with her husband or not on Boxing I don't know either , however I can from experience state as fact that she does support him in his sporting adventures...