Boxing Frampton v Warrington.

ordnance

50/50 fight for me!

Frampton is the better tactical boxer no doubt. However Warrington can box at the same pace all night. Expect Frampton to start strong but his work rate will dip. It will go the 12rds IMO and the question for me is: Has Warrington got enough skills to outbox Frampton to get enough rounds on the card to keep his belt?

Should be a cracker and I see a hard dogged scrap from 8 on. I'm on the fence for this one but if pushed would lean slightly towards Warrington in a very close fight.

Whyte v Chisora fight clashing 'time wise.If it's as good as the first fight then it will be a belter.

Il be watching Leeds v Belfast.

4 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I think Warrington is on the way up, but Frampton has already peaked - my opinion is Warrington on points. That said, I expect it to be close and could genuinely go either way.

Pretty much my opinion also and very close to a 50/50.

Can see Frampton having the classier moments but the work rate from Warrington is so high and hard to live with.

Big reach advantage for Warrington that could be the difference.

Either man in a close points win or draw and hopefully see a rematch.Pretty sure it will be a very watchable fight and a pity the fights clashing as will affect PPVs.

Warrington just too big,and used his jab and reach advantage superbly.

Even working inside his work to the body was outstanding and not sure where Frampton goes from here.Got great odds on him which was surprisingly long and strange but on this showing Frampton never beats Warrington going the distance.