Corbyn

Smokersmith

3 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

He is the same as Onasanya. Two relatively trivial incidents, which should have been dealt with promptly and disposed of. Not really the current Labour way - deny any wrongdoing and start digging that hole. As the hole gets deeper - lie some more.

You forgot Osamor who's son is a convicted drug dealer and she chooses to ignore the facts.

Just now, guzzicat said:

Well I for one am all for Corbyn, he is the best leader of the labour party the conservatives have ever had.

I think Michael Foot beat him at that! 

Ed Milliband (remember the bacon sandwich and the 'EdStone'?) and Neil Kinnock (the stroll on the beach being soaked by a wave) ran them close.

2 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Ed Milliband (remember the bacon sandwich and the 'EdStone'?) and Neil Kinnock (the stroll on the beach being soaked by a wave) ran them close.

Forgot about Foot at the Cenotaph, ,Corbyn did simillar this year with his third best "George" car coat & trainers.

6 minutes ago, guzzicat said:

Well I for one am all for Corbyn, he is the best leader of the labour party the conservatives have ever had.

3 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Makes one seriously question how any one with a brain can consider voting for any of the opposition!

Just now, guzzicat said:

Forgot about Foot at the Cenotaph, ,Corbyn did simillar this year with his third best "George" car coat & trainers.

Oh yes, that **** poor turn out on Remembrance Day!

JEZ-LIE-copy-1.png?resize=540%2C305&ssl=1

After telling the BBC a demonstrable untruth yesterday morning about the media not covering the death in Westminster on Tuesday night, Jeremy Corbyn has doubled down on his lie in an attempt to get himself out of the hole he dug himself over his “stupid woman” comments. Corbyn tweeted out a positively Trumpian video yesterday evening again denying that he had said the phrase “stupid woman” and repeating his lie about media coverage:

“The night before, you wouldn’t know it, but a homeless man died on the steps of Parliament… It wasn’t reported in most of our media.”

As Guido detailed yesterday, the story had already been covered by the BBC, Sky, ITV, Guardian, Independent, Sun, Mirror, Mail, Metro, Evening Standard and HuffPost by the time Corbyn first made his claim yesterday morning, and many more media outlets by the time he repeated it after 6pm. Corbyn knows he is telling an untruth, he is just bitter about letting the mask slip and being caught out. Making that mistake once as Leader of the Opposition is questionable, doing it again hours later is a deliberate attempt to mislead the public…

Remember the sitting on the floor on a train incident?  The man is a pathological liar!

2 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Screenshot_20181220-204153.jpg

Bang on! :good: