Which HAWKE Scope

roadkill

I had an old Hawke scope that I sent back to be repaired, but its past its use and they have offered me 50% discount on any new scope... I have had a look and don't really know their brand so after some advise...

The scope is to be mounted on a .243 and its primary use will be for stalking and its secondary use now and then will be a bit of fun at the range and the odd bit of lamping foxes... Which model would suit me?

https://uk.hawkeoptics.com/

Jamie

That is one fine offer - most generous. Time to fill your boots. I've just been through this but won't recommend any specific one because you don't mention in your list of applications the same as what I wanted mine for. However, I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending one which suits your needs from the Frontier range. By the sound of it, you don't need a massive magnification and complex aiming points which is what I was after for various long ranges for rabbit and corvid control.

43 minutes ago, haynes said:

Ive got the hawke endurance 2.5-10 x 56 (i think) with the illuminated dot. Its on my 22250. Great light gathering and uncomplicated reticule. Paid about 210 for it. 

I also have this model and it does the job. It is mounted on my 22 Bench Rest barrel and has accounted for numerous, fox, munties and roe with no problem.

I had an old Hawke which I sent back and they did the same deal ...GREAT COMPANY.