2 electricians looking for permision with either shotgun or nightvision air rifles

Hi lads

As above 2 electricians looking for some permission to shoot any kind of vermin (pigeons, crows , rabbits ,rats ) either with shotguns or nightvision air rifles . 

also we are looking into getting a clay trap in the future so even if you have a piece of absolute waste land I’m sure we could make use of it ! 

More than happy to TRADE electrical works (commercial / industrial /domestic ) on your farm for Either long term permission or one off days or sessions . 

More than happy to meet up to look at any potential electrical nightmares you have and have a chat so you can meet us both and make your own judgement 👍

there must be a few farmers that are sick of having dark cattle sheds at this time of year 🙂

Based in the ng12 area off Nottingham. Willing to travel 

Nottingham /derby /Leicester /Lincolnshire 👍 

thanks in advance for any replies 

Edited by secret-squirrel

Cheers for that lads !!  👍👍

Not my idea actually but it makes complete sense! We’re both more than happy to put the labour in .....then put more hours in behind the gun 

Which farming forum would any one recommend? 

I think in the new year we’re going to go for a drive round and knock on a few doors ( if you lot think a farmer would tolerate that?)   Atleast the farmer can ask us questions and let us see the potential job there and then if he has anything that needs looking at 

Cheers 👍👍🤞🤞

Edited by secret-squirrel

Got to be careful what I say about young men coming to the land of bosher , they came to buy a couple of my best bosher bargains 

Guess what ! ! 

They left with four 

Two smart (can I say handsome without sounding like an iron fender?) polite and professional lads with a newish passion for the sport 

Nottinghams finest 

Good Luck !!! 

Remember what went on in the gun room Stays in the Gunroom 

54 minutes ago, secret-squirrel said:

Cheers for that lads !!  👍👍

Not my idea actually but it makes complete sense! We’re both more than happy to put the labour in .....then put more hours in behind the gun 

Which farming forum would any one recommend? 

I think in the new year we’re going to go for a drive round and knock on a few doors ( if you lot think a farmer would tolerate that?)   Atleast the farmer can ask us questions and let us see the potential job there and then if he has anything that needs looking at 

Cheers 👍👍🤞🤞

If youve a sign written van or such like they won't mind you pulling up as you won't look like travellers. You'll find a few a bit off so to speak, but that's normal out of every 5 or so.

Offering services for services imo the best and easiest way to get land. Luckily you've a trade which every farmer I know  would want and get you work. If you don't get loads of land I'll eat my boot 

9 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

If youve a sign written van or such like they won't mind you pulling up as you won't look like travellers. You'll find a few a bit off so to speak, but that's normal out of every 5 or so.

Offering services for services imo the best and easiest way to get land. Luckily you've a trade which every farmer I know  would want and get you work. If you don't get loads of land I'll eat my boot 

Thanks for reply

Yea we do and it’s a grey vivaro so doesn’t look so generic I guess.

I hope your right ... not that I would insist on you eating your boot 😂👍 

We was talking earlier and saying we would both benfit from just getting out in the field .. even if it was with the farmer .

Just picked up a load of bodied decoys from “sako7mm” and I still have a couple of nets, poles and a few Camo bits and bobs from a few years ago when I used to shoot more, but way out of practice with hide building

cheers SS

43 minutes ago, wabbitbosher said:

Got to be careful what I say about young men coming to the land of bosher , they came to buy a couple of my best bosher bargains 

Guess what ! ! 

They left with four 

Two smart (can I say handsome without sounding like an iron fender?) polite and professional lads with a newish passion for the sport 

Nottinghams finest 

Good Luck !!! 

Remember what went on in the gun room Stays in the Gunroom 

Iron fender 😂😂😂 

Absolutely Top bloke !!! I would strongly advise anyone with no self control and online banking to stay away from the boshers lair ! 

I couldn’t believe it his place is full to the brim of guns and pussy ...... cats. 😋

You think your safe by Only going along for the journey . 2 hours after you walk through the door your taking his sort code an account number and ready to do a bank transfer ! 😂🙈 

Once you get boshed you’ll always go back .... that’s a fact !  

probably see you just after Xmas mick !! 👍👍👍👍